Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Bournemouth and Watford look far better than we do. Their results will pick up. West Ham will bin Pellegrini and doubtless spend in Jan to pull out of it. It’ll be us, Villa and possibly Brighton in a race to the bottom.

Tell is the lotto numbers pal.

What a bore.

Bournemouth and Watford look far better than we do. Their results will pick up. West Ham will bin Pellegrini and doubtless spend in Jan to pull out of it. It’ll be us, Villa and possibly Brighton in a race to the bottom.

What a bore.

Well at least you speak nice on the radio.

It's a FACT that every number has an equal chance of coming out. Don't let the stats blind you to that some come out more than others. Christ...do you want six numbers every week. Be happy with getting a number every now and again ;D

Sounds a bit like Brucey-ball

Was just thinking the other day, completely randomly.... I wonder if there are any posters on here who have already wrapped up the "worst poster" award?

You follow me around all the time trying to get my attention man. I didn't reply in the Bruce thread about your little "stats" dig, so you come in here with attempt number two of the day.

I'm an elite poster. My friend Daniel thinks so too.  :smug:

It's a FACT that every number has an equal chance of coming out. Don't let the stats blind you to that some come out more than others. Christ...do you want six numbers every week. Be happy with getting a number every now and again ;D

Hi. Another one of my fan club. Send me a PM and we can talk stats in depth. I have a lot of opinions about the 2005-2006 Toon season. Stats galore.

Was just thinking the other day, completely randomly.... I wonder if there are any posters on here who have already wrapped up the "worst poster" award?

You follow me around all the time trying to get my attention man. I didn't reply in the Bruce thread about your little "stats" dig, so you come in here with attempt number two of the day.

Aww man, don't be like that. It was just a completely non-specific thought I had. It's complete coincidence that your post was a few hours before mine. xx

Aww man, don't be like that. It was just a completely non-specific thought I had. It's complete coincidence that your post was a few hours before mine. xx

Fair enough mate. Sorry. I thought those extremely tight cycling shorts you were wearing the other day, were affecting your blood supply. I do worry. X

Fair enough mate. Sorry. I thought those extremely tight cycling shorts you were wearing the other day, were affecting your blood supply. I do worry. X

You usually love it :(

You usually love it :(

:blush:

Hi. Another one of my fan club. Send me a PM and we can talk stats in depth. I have a lot of opinions about the 2005-2006 Toon season. Stats galore.

Fan club ;D

Stats either mean something or they don't. Make your mind up.

Stats about this season say it was garbage, watching the football says it was garbage, a few lucky results...as a fact, disguise how dire it's been

4 wins in 20, disinterested owner, bang average manager, threadbare squad, no money, divided fanbase and no goals

Be interesting to know how this will affect the morale of the players as they may have been assuming that better days might be ahead. Can't see ASM wanting to hang around for much longer.

4 wins in 20, disinterested owner, bang average manager, threadbare squad, no money, divided fanbase and no goals

Be interesting to know how this will affect the morale of the players as they may have been assuming that better days might be ahead. Can't see ASM wanting to hang around for much longer.

I mean, let's be honest, ASM wasn't going to stick around for that long unless we qualified for Europe, he's a huge talent

Originally I expected him to give us this season as well, but yeah, potentially the takeover falling through has accelerated the process of him leaving

Nailed on for next season.  Leeds will do very well and comfortably stay up.

West Brom

SportDirect utd

and ANother

Minus the likes of ASM and Dubravka and a full season of Bruce's leadership and planning.

Going to be gloriously funny to watch (albeit from afar) :lol: