Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Not before time the council got behind this, they’ll be one of the main benefactors if this takeover happens. I’m convinced the PL can be pressurised into accepting this, the last thing they’ll want is the bad press and scrutiny this is starting to bring on them.

Get every fucker you know to sign this petition.

Ah here... why am I doing this to myself again?

Thursday absolutely destroyed me. If I get too sucked in again and it doesn't happen, I don't know what might happen.  :lol:

Thursday shook me. Not sure what the blood pressure levels were for the few days that followed.

Ah here... why am I doing this to myself again?

Thursday absolutely destroyed me. If I get too sucked in again and it doesn't happen, I don't know what might happen.  :lol:

Thursday shook me. Not sure what the blood pressure levels were for the few days that followed.

That might explain the chest pains I had over the weekend actually.  :lol:

Signed the Wigan petition as soon as I saw it, they've been royally done over, at the end of the day the only people that get screwed by the idiots in charge of the club's and the league's are the supporters who are not only monetarily invested but emotionally too. Everyone else gets to shrug their shoulders and walk off into the sunset while we're left to pick up the pieces.

Guest neesy111

While I believe Rocker is getting genuine information and his intentions are good, I don't believe a single ITK now after what's gone on.

Why are hopes up again? Can't be arsed to read 20+ unread pages as I've thought it was all over.

Becoming increasingly likely that the 'withdrawal' is a tactic, designed to invoke pressure and scrutiny on the PL, hopefully to pressurise them into a decision.

Meanwhile Rocker's latest ITK suggests Staveley and PL are as talkative right now as they ever have been.

Signed the Wigan petition as soon as I saw it, they've been royally done over, at the end of the day the only people that get screwed by the idiots in charge of the club's and the league's are the supporters who are not only monetarily invested but emotionally too. Everyone else gets to shrug their shoulders and walk off into the sunset while we're left to pick up the pieces.

That's why I signed it, all football fans need to stick together for this sorta shit that gets left on the fans doorsteps

Guest Cheesy Beans

I hope Rocker source is correct.

So at the very least it is still “on-going”

It absolutely is.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/331589

Thats a link to a government petition from Wigan fans calling for a similar thing to us, perhaps we could help them out a bit as well and we might get something back

Not a bad shout.

Aye. Used to push for this a lot but not in a position to do anything. Certainly in regards Rangers and our owner. But to contact Blackpool, Bolton etc. and pledge a bloc of support even if just numbers and signatures for such things.

Lot harder to ignore numbers that that could create. Just ourselves and Rangers should have been 100k off the bat

That's why I signed it, all football fans need to stick together for this sorta shit that gets left on the fans doorsteps

Yep agree and signed it as well. Would be good to get this as many signatures as possible and show a bit of solidarity.