Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Nah, if someone wishes to not believe you then they should just choose too, instead of segueing why.

This forum has started to develop an atmosphere where people get on each other’s backs too often in the last few years.

I think you should continue to keep us updated as it’s appreciated by a lot of members, if it makes you feel better how about putting your updates in the takeover optimism thread instead? This way people can clearly avoid it if they wish too.

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s f***ing bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

The vast majority disagree and believe him, that’s fine - but I’m entitled to have my own opinion on it and voice it.

You can ask how he’s got his info and why people believe him, but relentlessly having a go is a bit much.

Relentlessly having a go? :lol: I’ve made about 4 posts to him during a conversation. :lol: Jesus wept.

You are sick to be fair. I wonder why your kind of people exist in society. We appreciate all of your information Mimms you shouldn't keep quite because some individuals relentlessly attacking you.

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Nah, if someone wishes to not believe you then they should just choose too, instead of segueing why.

This forum has started to develop an atmosphere where people get on each other’s backs too often in the last few years.

I think you should continue to keep us updated as it’s appreciated by a lot of members, if it makes you feel better how about putting your updates in the takeover optimism thread instead? This way people can clearly avoid it if they wish too.

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s f***ing bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

The vast majority disagree and believe him, that’s fine - but I’m entitled to have my own opinion on it and voice it.

You can ask how he’s got his info and why people believe him, but relentlessly having a go is a bit much.

Relentlessly having a go? :lol: I’ve made about 4 posts to him during a conversation. :lol: Jesus wept.

You are sick to be fair. I wonder why your kind of people exist in society.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png

We desperately need this to end one way or another.

Can only hope that Mimms' information leads to a final decision of some sort.

A negative conclusion is hardly going to see things get better though  :lol:

Mimms[/member]

You are sick to be fair. I wonder why your kind of people exist in society.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png

:lol:

We desperately need this to end one way or another.

Can only hope that Mimms' information leads to a final decision of some sort.

A negative conclusion is hardly going to see things get better though  :lol:

:lol:

At least we'll have a final decision to discuss/argue over and then eventually move on from.

This action may lead to a formal decision, which according to Caulkin weeks ago was one of the aims of legal action. However, it may be a formal rejection which would then open the appeal route, basically I wouldn’t be so sure this will be the end of it. An appeal process could take a year, whether the Saudis are prepared to hang around that long will be the question.

I will caveat the above though by saying I think the PL’s lawyers will advise Masters and Hoffman their on dodgy ground, which will get us the required result in next month or so. No way in the current climate will the PL want an expensive court case with the potential of a 300 million plus pay out to Ashley if they lose.

Last thing I’m saying on here. Been told there will be another statement this week.  O0

All on you then, hope you aren’t a bullshitting attention seeker.  O0

I will be watching

Sounds like this supposed meeting could be do or die then. If a statement is coming one way or another.

I’ve week off work and cans in the fridge

Ditto , off too but don’t want to waste it on NUFC fuck that  :lol: