Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Their is know need for that

Seeing as you're correcting grammar at the moment. :lol:  There is no need for that.  ;D O0

Damn, that went right over your head didn’t it. Go back and read the few posts before it.

Oops I'll get my coat.  :frantic: O0

I’ve had unsolicited phone calls in the past based on protest organisation and then my details going online. I was getting abusive calls whilst teaching school children. Fucking scum.

Jesus. What is wrong with people, man?

Really is sad the divide this is causing in the fanbase

Any protest action in the history of this club, with possibly the exception of save our seats causes this. Don’t get hung up on it, it seems a lot of our fans have a huge chip on their shoulders.

I have no involvement with NCSL or even know these lads personally, however I believe 100% in what they’re doing. In no way has anything they’ve done to this point been of a detriment to the takeover.

However, for some on here to call them embarrassing and NCSL idiots is despicable.

Part of the appeal of these letters and the NCSL group to the broader mass is that it’s not overly lawyered English, it’s emotional, factual and informal.

It's not even English at all though really. It's been written by a complete idiot and anyone with half a brain can see that as clear as day.

Part of the appeal of these letters and the NCSL group to the broader mass is that it’s not overly lawyered English, it’s emotional, factual and informal.

It's not even English at all though really. It's been written by a complete idiot and anyone with half a brain can see that as clear as day.

Oh hello, here’s the Newcastle Online resident idiot.

:lol:

These lads are doing a cracking job,just don't understand the negativity they get and they're right January is a big month,it will be passed ,keep the faith.

:thup: as always.

Can't speak for everyone but i think it's just the strain of waiting. Change is excruciatingly close but not being able to grab it is very tough.

Guest reefatoon

These lads are doing a cracking job,just don't understand the negativity they get and they're right January is a big month,it will be passed ,keep the faith.

:thup: as always.

Can't speak for everyone but i think it's just the strain of waiting. Change is excruciatingly close but not being able to grab it is very tough.

This is true. At least we have the scintillating football to take our minds of it.

:lol:

I think some people just want to see the world burn  :lol:

That beIN letter in full

This is really interesting. Proof in black and white that BeIN lobbied Premier League clubs, and specifically asked them to lobby the Premier League board.

It paints a picture of interference but you'd assume that, without unequivocal evidence that the PL did indeed receive correspondence from Members, they can continue just denying it. Even then, if there was proof that say Daniel Levy wrote to Richard Masters - then presumably, in order to suggest that the process had been unlawfully compromised, it would have to be proven that the PL acted on that correspondence? But should they at least have declared that they'd been lobbied to? Is there still a lie somewhere?

Still, if 'our' legal teams have a briefcase full of stuff like this, you'd have to feel somewhat positive that the PL can be pressured into finally making a decision. If this is just the tip of the iceberg then it feels promising. If it's the best they've got, I fail to see how it's of any real use.