Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Seems a weird mix of people in here mind.

Some are overtly negative with every little piece of information, sometimes even finding the negative in nothing.

Then there are the same on the opposite side, like ridiculously positive with any morsel of information. But not just "I've got a good feeling on this" positive, full blown it is happening not doubt about it.

Where are you middle of the roaders? I'll assume you're like me and in a bit of a depressing slump, hoping in the back of you mind the positive posts actually are right, but understanding the negative posters raise totally fair points on things and yet there is no clear information on where any of this sits.

Something is happening we know that, we don't know what the purpose of it is, we don't know what point it is at.

Sorry for rambling, back to the abyss.

Some are overtly negative with every little piece of information, sometimes even finding the negative in nothing.

Then there are the same on the opposite side, like ridiculously positive with any morsel of information. But not just "I've got a good feeling on this" positive, full blown it is happening not doubt about it.

Where are you middle of the roaders? I'll assume you're like me and in a bit of a depressing slump, hoping in the back of you mind the positive posts actually are right, but understanding the negative posters raise totally fair points on things and yet there is no clear information on where any of this sits.

Something is happening we know that, we don't know what the purpose of it is, we don't know what point it is at.

I could only describe myself as a gerrin person, then had it taken away and I genuinely thought that’s it lads give it up.However many didn’t give it up, I thought they are deluded but proved me wrong as this appears now to be very much still on.I hold my hands up , I got it wrong.

Good luck to all pro believers cos if this comes of many folk deserve a pint.

I’m very much in the middle

Not watched Wraith’s thing but what I saw on Twitter was that Keith said the lady who’s a lawyer isn’t a real fan because she’s “not from the area”. Sounds great

See this it what it is like on Twitter,  goading people until there's a reaction and then screaming that they are the victim (not aimed at you but twitter users in general).  NUFC Twitter is so just like the school playground, unfortunately there is no teacher to come and break it up!

Not watched Wraith’s thing but what I saw on Twitter was that Keith said the lady who’s a lawyer isn’t a real fan because she’s “not from the area”. Sounds great

I’m not a fan of any of them tbh but that lawyer lass has a right bee in her bonnet. Has digs left right and centre towards ncls.

So many times I saw on twitter “I didn’t watch it but I’ve heard” and then they come out with completely the wrong info or what’s said was out of context.

These are professional people acting like weans on twitter. Grow the fuck up (not you)

Can anyone confirm if this is correct? If so, that's just total bullshit and disrespectful.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct? If so, that's just total bullshit and disrespectful.

I only watched a little bit so can’t really comment but he said a lot of the stick he was getting was from people not from

The area.

Like I say I haven’t listened as I’ve got zero interest in it. But did the tweets. The guy he aimed them at seems pretty level headed and okay to me. Btw this is pure negativity I just hate that sentiment and find it extremely cringeworthy

Tbf to the bloke he's seemingly put a shiteload of time, effort, energy and money into something that we all want, and in return he's had people sniping and bitching at him on Twitter. I'm not surprised he gets a bit tetchy from time to time.

People are just piss moaning at him because they're frustrated by the whole situation.

Watched Wraith and co last night, as I have watched a few of his shows recently, that Keith fellow I don’t understand what he’s done or why he needed to anything , appreciate he’s put money into something legal but I just don’t understand how he can have anything to do with a takeover.

Seems a genuine bloke , I just don’t know if he’s effecting anything? I’d love to be enlightened?

I assumed when he said the trolls aren't supporters that he meant it in the context of not being supporters of the NCSL not NUFC but that was my interpretation, could be wrong. Twitter has been vile last few days with so many people acting outraged for attention. I think Keith just needs to ignore them and dont respond whatsoever

She’s been trying to build her online profile on the back of this takeover and has had a few digs at Keith before. I really don’t think she’s entirely innocent in this.

I didn’t hear him say anything about her being from out of the area and therefore not a fan but he didn’t seem to know who she was and just said something along this lines of that if she doesn’t believe in what he’s doing and is sniping at him for what he’s doing then she’s not a real fan.

I don’t agree with how he acts on Twitter though. He needs to learn not to bite so much when he gets goaded. Twitter is a cesspool of negativity and people projecting their own tormented inner world outward onto others, I don’t know why he gets involved. I think he did say he was just going to go back to posting information and not interacting beyond that on Twitter though.

That Robb guy is the one that said ncsl was threatening his kids

The stuff about his family was massively OTT and weird though. Extremely.

Aye all very childish but he seems to have taken the comment about him being a shit father and a comment he made about a professional company tracking the accounts that give him abuse and came up with his kids were threatened which that lawyer lass repeated. It’s pathetic from all sides it really is. Twitter over the last few years has shown me a side of nufc fans I really don’t like it’s just depressing

I assumed when he said the trolls aren't supporters that he meant it in the context of not being supporters of the NCSL not NUFC but that was my interpretation, could be wrong. Twitter has been vile last few days with so many people acting outraged for attention. I think Keith just needs to ignore them and dont respond whatsoever

He said iirc they (tolls) aren’t a fan...of me and what I’m doing and twitter ran with it

She’s been trying to build her online profile on the back of this takeover and has had a few digs at Keith before. I really don’t think she’s entirely innocent in this.

I didn’t hear him say anything about her being from out of the area and therefore not a fan but he didn’t seem to know who she was and just said something along this lines of that if she doesn’t believe in what he’s doing and is sniping at him for what he’s doing then she’s not a real fan.

I don’t agree with how he acts on Twitter though. He needs to learn not to bite so much when he gets goaded. Twitter is a cesspool of negativity and people projecting their own tormented inner world outward onto others, I don’t know why he gets involved. I think he did say he was just going to go back to posting information and not interacting beyond that on Twitter though.

This, she’s coming across very poorly and attention seeking, the only lass i want to see sinking cans on the telly is Mandy when this is done.

If I remember correctly he said he's put a lot of time, effort and money into what hes doing and people, some from outside the area are trolling him and having a go at him. I mean, he probably shouldn't have mentioned anything about "outside the area" but FFS, what an over reaction from some on twitter, especially that lawyer lass who in my view is just a fucking attention seeker. She loved the attention back in the spring/summer doing those videos about the owners and directors test and football law etc, she's now just trying to remain relevant. I watched the gallowgate shots podcast a week or so back with her on and she was actually saying Nick de Marco was being unprofessional by tweeting what hes tweeting all the time. A glorified solicitor calling a silk unprofessional, christ.

Anyway what Keith said on NUFC matters last night about people having a pop from outside the area, has just got a total over reaction from those trying to remain relevant. Tall about fucking snowflakes. Imagine being that offended by what he said last night? :lol:

This, she’s coming across very poorly and attention seeking, the only lass i want to see sinking cans on the telly is Mandy when this is done.

So when this whole takeover started in Feb 20, she and her (boyfriend?) did these post, trying to enlighten the NUFC fans about the legal side of the takeover and challenges.  They then appeared on Wraith show.  After that I lost interest for a while and then when I looked back on twitter, her boyfriend was no longer around, she was having arguments with wraith and is now having arguments with NCSL.  So  its up to her what she does but like all things twitter, its a mess and I don't really care.

Has anyone checked his bona fides ? Man speaks with a mackem accent and seems to like Ashley . Think i prefer the blonde with the more sober point of view

Has anyone checked his bona fides ? Man speaks with a mackem accent and seems to like Ashley . Think i prefer the blonde with the more sober point of view

:lol:

So when this whole takeover started in Feb 20, she and her (boyfriend?) did these post, trying to enlighten the NUFC fans about the legal side of the takeover and challenges.  They then appeared on Wraith show.  After that I lost interest for a while and then when I looked back on twitter, her boyfriend was no longer around, she was having arguments with wraith and is now having arguments with NCSL.  So  its up to her what she does but like all things twitter, its a mess and I don't really care.

Mate I don’t care either, if people want to snipe at a bloke who is working night and day to help get this done, then more fool them.

Keith is working with both buyer and seller, and none of us know what the tactics at play truly are. However, he will have done far more to assist this takeover than this lawyer or Rob character, who come across as attention seeking cunts.

Loved listening to Keith Patterson again this week on the '3 Amigos'.

His best sentence tonight (which he said a few times) was "I can smell this Takeover" . . .

In context, he was saying how clearly he knew it was going to happen, which is exactly how I feel.

There are great years ahead, very soon, for NUFC and all of us.

Fully agree, Keith is a force of nature, where very lucky he has added this new dimension to the attack. Some very thick people on twitter and on here (Sean), who just can’t seem to grasp what is actually happening here.

He is fully in the loop with buyer and seller, and is playing his role as an annoying fly very well. Bird & Bird do not threaten him on 3 occasions, unless the PL are rattled.

He also confirmed he has spoken to Robert O’Donoghue QC 4 times this week, and the conversations went ‘very well thanks’.

Some people will just disagree with anything, but anyone who is not up their own arse and has an ounce of common sense, realises what is going on here.

HWTFL, this is happening and soon in my opinion.

Yes, many of the "dots are being more quickly joined up" (as you said earlier, Whitley mag) and they are joining up more and more quickly.

In all honestly, there's not long to go now, in my opinion!!