Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Wtf have I missed. :lol:

No way this is back on surely?

As you know, it has never been 'off', but I don't think this bread photo has any meaning whatsoever.

Well, I don't know what's real anymore. That is not the reaction I expected from you :lol:

What reaction did you expect?

I keep on, and on, using the word 'realism', and I do not think it is realistic to imagine hidden meanings to that loaf of bread photo.

But . . . I could be wrong!

As your so optimistic, I expected you to find the positive in the image of the Brown Ale and the Champagne.

Don't think I have ever been optimistic (at all) though I am also not obsessively 'pessimistic' in the way that some people are.

I am still just realistic about the Takeover.

As you know, it has never been 'off', but I don't think this bread photo has any meaning whatsoever.

I work with barristers fairly often in my job, to become a barrister (let alone a QC) you have to be ridiculously sharp and observant, they instantly spot details other people just wouldn't notice. I can't believe that a barrister, a QC, reputedly the top QC in his field, would not realise the significance that people would read into him posting a picture with bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale and blanc de noirs champagne in it.

I’m afraid the easiest answer is he or a mate of his decided to buy/order some relevant items for a wind up to send Newcastle fans (who have no doubt been pestering him since news broke he took the case) into a frenzy they could get a good laugh about while enjoying a bottle of Broon and a Guinness.

I’m afraid the easiest answer is he or a mate of his decided to buy/order some relevant items for a wind up to send Newcastle fans (who have no doubt been pestering him since news broke he took the case) into a frenzy they could get a good laugh about while enjoying a bottle of Broon and a Guinness.

Easiest answer is it happens to be a minor coincidence.

Would there be any conversation how he was doing something with Man Utd if it happened to be a couple of bottles of Boddingtons, and a bottle of red wine?

Would there be any conversation how he was doing something with Man Utd if it happened to be a couple of bottles of Boddingtons, and a bottle of red wine?

If he posted the pic With blue pop, cheesy chips, some keys, a shit and a Chinese inbred, who do you think it would be referring to?

If he posted the pic With blue pop, cheesy chips, some keys, a shit and a Chinese inbred, who do you think it would be referring to?

His plan to have a heart attack before finishing the PIF case?

Or that he's actually a crap lawyer and cant afford to make his own luxurious blue drink, furnished with blue cheese loaded triple cooked chips, a lack of a modern security system, and an inability to get some decent duck pancakes

I work with barristers fairly often in my job, to become a barrister (let alone a QC) you have to be ridiculously sharp and observant, they instantly spot details other people just wouldn't notice. I can't believe that a barrister, a QC, reputedly the top QC in his field, would not realise the significance that people would read into him posting a picture with bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale and blanc de noirs champagne in it.

I don't even think you have to be a QC to realise this, just not an absolute potato of a human being.

By how much? Think football finance experts had stated with FFP we would have had £150,000,000 to spend.

Had a quick scan of the rules and it seems like there was no limit on losses at all for season 19/20, whether that includes the transfer window that has just closed I'm not sure.