Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Fair enough but as people have been losing their minds about fuckin bread I won’t lose any sleep over it

I'm trying to stay as level headed and pessimistic and anyone so as to avoid disappointment again, but you surely must see that the Brown Ale and Champagne was a bit coincidental.

Granted, I haven't looked at his twitter feed to see if he's prone to regular Facebook-esque photos of what he's eating.

Fair enough but as people have been losing their minds about fuckin bread I won’t lose any sleep over it

I'm trying to stay as level headed and pessimistic and anyone so as to avoid disappointment again, but you surely must see that the Brown Ale and Champagne was a bit coincidental.

Granted, I haven't looked at his twitter feed to see if he's prone to regular Facebook-esque photos of what he's eating.

Aye but I’m just not buying it :lol:

Fair enough :lol:

Just need Harry Palmer (Don’t even know if hes still alive) to write a song about this and it’s a wrap. He’s got form for bread. :lol:

Oh when the beans, come out the tin,

Oh when the bean come out the tin.

I wanna be beside that toaster,

Oh when the beans come out the tin.

The less we hear the better. We just need to scrape up and I think Ashley will be gone one way or another this time next year.

In terms of it actually happening, yes definitely this.

In terms of this forum being slightly more interesting than discussing how shite Joelinton/Bruce/Krafth et all are, fucking bring on the ITKs, no red flags, weird possibly cryptic Instagram posts and Luke Edwards lying about Mauriss and possibly committing suicide?

Whether it's happening or not, I'd much prefer if we heard nothing and then it's announced officially out the blue.

Whenever there are leaks or rumours about this or that, then there is always time for things to go wrong and my hope to get destroyed. Just like before.

I'd rather skip the hope stage this time and skip straight to a celebration. Fast forward to the ending please 🤞😬

Seems that he is prone to tweeting about food and the Brown Ale/Champagne one wasn't his first bread photo :laugh: