Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I had some stuff a few days ago which I posted to one of the mods. The reason I didn’t post in here is because of the timescales which is exactly what I said to them in the direct message.

One of the things I was told is 50/50, can you imagine some posters on here if the outcome wasn’t right? The abuse I would get would be off the chart.

I said patience because that is the buying parties stance at the minute. Stuff is progressing in a good way.

50/50 as in the deal itself is 50/50?

No, 50/50 as in whether to provide certain information which won’t necessarily have an impact on anything (yet) or to keep quiet for a few more weeks.

I had some stuff a few days ago which I posted to one of the mods. The reason I didn’t post in here is because of the timescales which is exactly what I said to them in the direct message.

One of the things I was told is 50/50, can you imagine some posters on here if the outcome wasn’t right? The abuse I would get would be off the chart.

I said patience because that is the buying parties stance at the minute. Stuff is progressing in a good way.

50/50 as in the deal itself is 50/50?

No, 50/50 as in whether to provide certain information which won’t necessarily have an impact on anything (yet) or to keep quiet for a few more weeks.

I see. I thought oh god, 50/50 isn't really what I want to hear

Cheers for the info Mimms.

I have the info from Mimms, incredible stuff really. If anyone is interested in hearing the latest please donate £5 to my paypal and everything will be revealed.

This is true. Don’t forget to send me half. After all I’ve guessed half of the stuff I’ve been told and got lucky every time. These people are so gullible we could make a fortune here! :whistle:

Hope it was sent to the one good mod.

Must've sent it to one of the other ones by mistake.

Hope it was sent to the one good mod.

Must've sent it to one of the other ones by mistake.

See I class admins is different to mods. All the admins are great, even that one I didn't realise existed.

I heard earlier that the consortium has changed slightly involving someone new but won’t include Amanda Staveley going forward. The ownership percentages have also changed.

I’m hearing this through a golf buddy who’s a member somewhere else where he would definitely be exposed to these sorts of people so have no reason to doubt him. - don’t know the new person but I’m guessing that’s who he’s heard this from (directly or indirectly)

I heard earlier that the consortium has changed slightly involving someone new but won’t include Amanda Staveley going forward. The ownership percentages have also changed.

I’m hearing this through a golf buddy who’s a member somewhere else where he would definitely be exposed to these sorts of people so have no reason to doubt him. - don’t know the new person but I’m guessing that’s who he’s heard this from (directly or indirectly)

Howay, man :lol:

I hope this is a joke.

I've heard from a pretty concrete source MBS favourite ice cream flavour is bubble gum. Who'd have thought it. This person has no reason to lie either before you lot f***ing start.

Clearly a man of taste. Bet he gets it from Di Meo's down Whitley. Probably explains his motivation for the takeover.

I've heard from a pretty concrete source MBS favourite ice cream flavour is bubble gum. Who'd have thought it. This person has no reason to lie either before you lot f***ing start.

Clearly a man of taste. Bet he gets it from Di Meo's down Whitley. Probably explains his motivation for the takeover.

The guy who knocked off the Seaton Delaval Ice Cream place?

I wouldn’t even give him the satisfaction of going there. By the way, it’s not the same.

For what it is worth, AS is very much still involved and at the forefront of the takeover.

The guy who knocked off the Seaton Delaval Ice Cream place?

I wouldn’t even give him the satisfaction of going there. By the way, it’s not the same.

For what it is worth, AS is very much still involved and at the forefront of the takeover.

So weird.

Howay, man :lol:

I hope this is a joke.

Nope, Mandy out 😔

PIF still in but either with a lesser share (or more 🤷‍♂️)

I know this lad pretty well and we talk football loads so it came up as a side comment when I was talking about the big picture debacle which of course led to me moaning about the takeover. He doesn’t support any team so he’s got no reason to know any of this otherwise.

He handles investments and image rights for retired sports people in his day job.

Golfmag is back!