Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The Newcastle Consortium group were out of order with all of those likes, suggestive comments yesterday.

Its obvious nothing has happened.

How is it obvious?!

The two lads involved are very clever and I personally think the exact opposite that something big has happened! I think They’re clearly talking with some of the buying side / Ashley.

Even Ant & Dec’s dig at Bruce on I’m a Celeb......they retweeted two articles about NCL just after they came from nowhere on 27/10;

I’ve been very hopeful even since PIF ‘walked away’’ and none more so than now!

The Newcastle Consortium group were out of order with all of those likes, suggestive comments yesterday.

Its obvious nothing has happened.

How is it obvious?!

The two lads involved are very clever and I personally think the exact opposite that something big has happened! I think They’re clearly talking with some of the buying side / Ashley.

Even Ant & Dec’s dig at Bruce on I’m a Celeb......they retweeted two articles about NCL just after they came from nowhere on 27/10;

I’ve been very hopeful even since PIF ‘walked away’’ and none more so than now!

You were telling us 3 years ago were were going to be having a great January under new owners though. Were you more hopeful then or now?

You are so edgy.

Cautious not edgy. Simon Jordan reckons it’s all over:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/simon-jordan-newcastle-takeover-pif-19338519

If he thinks Ashley is wasting thousands on legal action to convince us he’s serious about selling the club, he’s an even bigger clueless gob s**** than I give him credit for.

You were telling us 3 years ago were were going to be having a great January under new owners though. Were you more hopeful then or now?

I’m much more confident than then but we’ll have to see!

Although I’m not as confident as I was at 9am on Good Friday when I got a call saying it had been done the previous night!  And yet here we are, seven and a half months later! Corrupt wankers!

I think theres a lot of window dressing in this bid

I havent seen anything to suggest this is anywhere near conclusion

Big 6 Project 2.0 will be released the end of this week (Douglas alluded to it in his weekend report)

That will block this going through and is 100% behind the delays and there is nothing the group/lawyers can do about it!

I was positive about it a few weeks ago, but as evety day passes and we're less than a week from December, its getting too late

Big 6 Project 2.0 will be released the end of this week (Douglas alluded to it in his weekend report)

That will block this going through and is 100% behind the delays and there is nothing the group/lawyers can do about it!

I was positive about it a few weeks ago, but as evety day passes and we're less than a week from December, its getting too late

I’m sure if the bid is still on the table they can’t just change the rules ffs

Im sure they can tbh citing the PIF public withdrawal

I'm pretty certain they can, have and will.

I don’t think you have a clue what you are talking about :lol:

PIF are not the consortium, they can't assume a process ends based on a portion of its funding.  Especially considering arbitration has already started.  I mean either way they can change the rules at any time.  But that doesn't change any court action, in fact it may help any case against them.

OK mate

Its going to go through and the PL will be more than happy to support the process  O0

OK mate

Its going to go through and the PL will be more than happy to support the process  O0

I’ve not said that at all but you’ve basically just talked a load of shit :lol:

Reasons to think it will happen

- The best laywer in football is on the case and fancies a win

- The government want it to happen

- NCSL have their ducks lined up

- Amanda Stavely will stare them out

- The buyers have a history of disappearing people who wrong them

- The Reubens reckon it'll happen

- Ashley always gets his way

- Mimms said good news is on the way

- The PL have no legal way to apply Project Big Bollocks to this ongoing case

- Luke Edwards says it's off