Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Might not even be him. I’m sure plenty of people probably get use of his helicopter/plane

Aye I’m sure he just lets any fucker use it 😂

Not what I said at all but aye ok har har har. You are a riot

I’m sure he has many business associates he lets use it

Dubai according to NUFC Twitter's no. 1 plane spotter

Not a chance. Dubai has their planes in a landing quays stretching all the way back to Turkey. It’s on the complete wrong side for that landing queue.

Stifler sacked as the forum plane nonce.

He said it with such certainty as well  :lol:

If Mimms' mate is right, then we should maybe take Liam Kennedy with at least a little pinch of salt. Mentions earlier of why might not be so far wide of the mark.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean with your second sentence. Can you expand on that at all?

If Mimms' mate is right, then we should maybe take Liam Kennedy with at least a little pinch of salt. Mentions earlier of why might not be so far wide of the mark.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean with your second sentence. Can you expand on that at all?

Basically, Mimms' 'source' reckons LK is getting info from a certain someone, who in turn is getting it directly from Staveley.

Basically, Mimms' 'source' reckons LK is getting info from a certain someone, who in turn is getting it directly from Staveley.

Are you talking about Wraith here?

Are you talking about Wraith here?

O0

So hang on Kennedy gets his info from Wraith and then goes on to Wraith’s podcast to tell Wraith what he’s heard. From Wraith

Yeah I'm with you, that makes no sense.

I think Kennedy is making too much of the takeover recently. He's the only journalist actively covering it and he went big on the NCSL stuff and specifically said they'd take the PL to court which hasn't happened.

There is no way Wraith is his source, Wraith knows next to nothing imo and neither do the dentist or the other guy.

I do think Kennedy is reporting in good faith but he is wrongly getting people's hopes up with concrete evidence. He always caveats his articles with the fact he's "hopeful" rather than "confident" but he's really pushing the positive narrative hard and I can't stand his "join the dots" nonsense.

I would love for the takeover to go through and I do think there is stuff going on with regards to Ashley's legal action/arbitration but I genuinely don't think anyone knows how it's progressing outside of those directly involved.

So hang on Kennedy gets his info from Wraith and then goes on to Wraith’s podcast to tell Wraith what he’s heard. From Wraith

I think Kennedy is making too much of the takeover recently. He's the only journalist actively covering it and he went big on the NCSL stuff and specifically said they'd take the PL to court which hasn't happened.

There is no way Wraith is his source, Wraith knows next to nothing imo and neither do the dentist or the other guy.

I do think Kennedy is reporting in good faith but he is wrongly getting people's hopes up with concrete evidence. He always caveats his articles with the fact he's "hopeful" rather than "confident" but he's really pushing the positive narrative hard and I can't stand his "join the dots" nonsense.

I would love for the takeover to go through and I do think there is stuff going on with regards to Ashley's legal action/arbitration but I genuinely don't think anyone knows how it's progressing outside of those directly involved.

Like fucking kinder garden in here.  He said, they said, dont tell tales.  It's all Twitter shite!

Like f***ing kinder garden in here.  He said, they said, dont tell tales.  It's all Twitter s****!

Not sure I get your point?

I'm just saying Kennedy is pushing a positive takeover agenda when no other journalists are so I'm sceptical of the information he's reporting.

I've then used the NCSL stuff as an example of something he said would happen (taking the PL to court following the LBA they issued) that didn't turn out to be true.

I didn't realise expressing an opinion was an offence.

Like f***ing kinder garden in here.  He said, they said, dont tell tales.  It's all Twitter s****!

I'm just saying Kennedy is pushing a positive takeover agenda when no other journalists are so I'm sceptical of the information he's reporting.

I've then used the NCSL stuff as an example of something he said would happen (taking the PL to court following the LBA they issued) that didn't turn out to be true.

How hasn’t that turned out to be true? It’s still a ongoing process. Do you expect everything to happen within a couple of weeks?

How hasn’t that turned out to be true? It’s still a ongoing process. Do you expect everything to happen within a couple of weeks?

No, of course not.

But Kennedy reported they would be going to court once the timeframe within the LBA had been served and that hasn't happened as it? Therefore it's turned out to not be true. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all of that was at least 4-6 weeks ago which is already nearly a quarter of the way in to the 5 month timeframe he gave for the NCSL action to be resolved.

Instead we're back to lobbying MP's which seems a touch desperate.

It's ok to ge in the "I want to to happen camp" but still question some of the information given from those most positive about it.