Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Only one I don't understand is the Steve Bruce packing his bags?

Is that what was said on football365?

What that suppose to be immediate because it was clear Ashley was never going to sack Bruce until this is resolved.

He said that PIF had told Ashley they wanted him out.

Only one I don't understand is the Steve Bruce packing his bags?

Is that what was said on football365?

What that suppose to be immediate because it was clear Ashley was never going to sack Bruce until this is resolved.

If you believe the latest from LK. If we get relegated they’ll walk away so was prob just a case of the buyers maybe putting a little pressure on Ashley to sack Bruce off but then we win and haven’t played since

If Mimms' mate is right, then we should maybe take Liam Kennedy with at least a little pinch of salt. Mentions earlier of why might not be so far wide of the mark.

What?

Mimms' mate has suggested Kennedy gets his info from a well known NUFC gobshite.

I dont know who Mimms' mate is. Who you talking about?

It's become apparent that Mimms gets his info from a dude on another forum who I can now see the posts of (albeit he keeps the juicy details to a smaller WhatsApp group, and doesn't post all of the info on the forum).

Or Mimms IS the guy on the other forum?

If Mimms' mate is right, then we should maybe take Liam Kennedy with at least a little pinch of salt. Mentions earlier of why might not be so far wide of the mark.

What?

Mimms' mate has suggested Kennedy gets his info from a well known NUFC gobshite.

It's become apparent that Mimms gets his info from a dude on another forum who I can now see the posts of (albeit he keeps the juicy details to a smaller WhatsApp group, and doesn't post all of the info on the forum).

You have just entered the TWILIGHT zone!  What is this trickery?

What?

Dude on the other forum has been around for a long, long time. And Mimms appeared suddenly, providing info that had been posted normally 20 mins or so earlier over there.

Plus the dude on the other forum was informed about Mimms a little bit ago and asked a few questions about there hows and wheres. I'd be amazed if they were the same person.

What?

Dude on the other forum has been around for a long, long time. And Mimms appeared suddenly, providing info that had been posted normally 20 mins or so earlier over there.

Plus the dude on the other forum was informed about Mimms a little bit ago and asked a few questions about there hows and wheres. I'd be amazed if they were the same person.

Really want to read what's been said on that forum. How do i register? I have an MSN and Gmail account but it said during sign up that these are banned?! What email is valid?

What?

Really want to read what's been said on that forum. How do i register? I have an MSN and Gmail account but it said during sign up that these are banned?! What email is valid?

It's not the football365 forum any more, it's one which was setup a few months ago when the F365 one went to shit. Whilst everything on that forum is fair game I'd say, I don't want him to stop putting it on there and keeping it all to the WhatsApp groups cos then I'll lose access to it (and therefore all of us will, unless we're in that inner circle somehow).

Wraith is Liam Kennedy’s source

Yep. On Wraiths podcast a few weeks ago he could hardly keep a straight face when talking about it with Liam Kennedy.

But why would Wraith pass it over and not claim the credit for being the ITK. Wraith loves the attention.

Yep. On Wraiths podcast a few weeks ago he could hardly keep a straight face when talking about it with Liam Kennedy.

What a load of fucking rubbish.

:lol: :lol:

Put in another link for Wraith’s podcast mate, him and the Geordie Dentist have clearly been bang on about the takeover since its inception

What a load of f***ing rubbish.

:lol: :lol:

Put in another link for Wraith’s podcast mate, him and the Geordie Dentist have clearly been bang on about the takeover since its inception

I’ll stick a link up next Tuesday just for you.

I cannot believe we’re in the timeline were bravissimo is the number one itk  ;D

An absolutely ridiculous state of affairs

Awooga  :frantic:

Is that who Mimms is piggy backing from?

We're fucked. This is dead.

On face value that is how it would seem but the info has been fairly solid and verifiable at times and he’s exactly the sort who would be able to bargain his way to information for internet celebrity, I believe  :lol:

This from Mick Martin is spot on.

There are those who have claimed some special inside track on the United takeover. They have used it as their USP to attract attention and made flamboyant claims as to their reach. They will be mightily disappointed if I’m correct and Staveley has fallen out of the picture.

It’s my understanding some extravagant job offers have been made to certain individuals – none of those would-be candidates appear to have the skills, expertise or experience to sustain any role of significance within a resurgent PL football club.

But some people need to have a look at themselves in terms of how easily taken in they might have been – how they have been played and used in this regard. If someone offers you something too good to be true, it frequently is the case that it isn’t.

But if you lack the tools to divorce your desperation for something to be true with a clear objectivity, then it is a good bet you’ll be suckered at best as a gullible fool or at worse useful idiot.

I have a certain view on the Premier League and its operations. I do think it is unduly influenced by Qatari interest via the TV company beIN and a Saudi led takeover of Newcastle United has become a proxy war in a middle-eastern dispute between rival nation states. I believe six Premier League clubs cast an undue influence over the Premier League and few can deny the true motives of those six clubs following the disclosures of Operation Big Picture. That demonstrated the cartel-like nature of those clubs and you can imagine the lack of enthusiasm for a big hitter such as a Saudi-backed Newcastle United joining the fun at the top end of the league.

I also believe the PL’s legal counsel offered arbitration in the protracted PL takeover process because that judgement would likely find in its favour. Frankly, it’s a stretch to argue the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia is a separate entity from that same sovereign state.

With good cause we can point to the position at Man City with the Abu Dhabis and highlight how the Owners & Directors Test has been applied differently in M11 to NE1.

But those involved in all of this who want to see a takeover of Newcastle United happen have a choice.

They can remain angry at the manoeuvrings of the Premier League and other dark forces. They can nurse a grievance at how differently this takeover has been treated compared to others. And they can pursue legal action which is likely to be time-consuming, expensive with no guarantee of success.

Or they can go back to the drawing board and reshape the purchase of Newcastle United FC.

This from Mick Martin is spot on.

There are those who have claimed some special inside track on the United takeover. They have used it as their USP to attract attention and made flamboyant claims as to their reach. They will be mightily disappointed if I’m correct and Staveley has fallen out of the picture.

It’s my understanding some extravagant job offers have been made to certain individuals – none of those would-be candidates appear to have the skills, expertise or experience to sustain any role of significance within a resurgent PL football club.

But some people need to have a look at themselves in terms of how easily taken in they might have been – how they have been played and used in this regard. If someone offers you something too good to be true, it frequently is the case that it isn’t.

But if you lack the tools to divorce your desperation for something to be true with a clear objectivity, then it is a good bet you’ll be suckered at best as a gullible fool or at worse useful idiot.

I have a certain view on the Premier League and its operations. I do think it is unduly influenced by Qatari interest via the TV company beIN and a Saudi led takeover of Newcastle United has become a proxy war in a middle-eastern dispute between rival nation states. I believe six Premier League clubs cast an undue influence over the Premier League and few can deny the true motives of those six clubs following the disclosures of Operation Big Picture. That demonstrated the cartel-like nature of those clubs and you can imagine the lack of enthusiasm for a big hitter such as a Saudi-backed Newcastle United joining the fun at the top end of the league.

I also believe the PL’s legal counsel offered arbitration in the protracted PL takeover process because that judgement would likely find in its favour. Frankly, it’s a stretch to argue the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia is a separate entity from that same sovereign state.

With good cause we can point to the position at Man City with the Abu Dhabis and highlight how the Owners & Directors Test has been applied differently in M11 to NE1.

But those involved in all of this who want to see a takeover of Newcastle United happen have a choice.

They can remain angry at the manoeuvrings of the Premier League and other dark forces. They can nurse a grievance at how differently this takeover has been treated compared to others. And they can pursue legal action which is likely to be time-consuming, expensive with no guarantee of success.

Or they can go back to the drawing board and reshape the purchase of Newcastle United FC.

Okay, so lets say they reshape the purchase and the PL still say no.....then what.  Mick fucking Martin, thought he was dead.