Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So basically if the news this week or whenever is that bien are still blocked the deal will not happen.

No. But it will almost certainly rule out a deal being done without the need for arbitration.

If they are still blocked, then its off to arbitration. We should win that and apparently have very strong evidence (which I can completely believe), the only downside to that is if we and the PL can't agree on the 3rd arbitrator, then it'll be someone from the FA. No prizes who you think they will side with.

If that fails, the NCSL will have their legal battle. At this point we'll probably be in the Championship, the season will most definitely be over at least. So God knows what will happen then. But that's the apparent road map of how it will play out from now on in.

So basically so much still in the balance . Could go either way yet we still have the clowns on here saying it’s definitely going ahead. Logical bollocks :lol:

Whitley park

So basically if the news this week or whenever is that bien are still blocked the deal will not happen.

No. But it will almost certainly rule out a deal being done without the need for arbitration.

If they are still blocked, then its off to arbitration. We should win that and apparently have very strong evidence (which I can completely believe), the only downside to that is if we and the PL can't agree on the 3rd arbitrator, then it'll be someone from the FA. No prizes who you think they will side with.

If that fails, the NCSL will have their legal battle. At this point we'll probably be in the Championship, the season will most definitely be over at least. So God knows what will happen then. But that's the apparent road map of how it will play out from now on in.

So basically so much still in the balance . Could go either way yet we still have the clowns on here saying it’s definitely going ahead. Logical bollocks :lol:

Whitley park

The way to look at it is that the end is near either way and everyone can then put it to bed and move on whatever is decided.

Whitley park

The way to look at it is that the end is near either way and everyone can then put it to bed and move on whatever is decided.

True. Can’t wait till it’s over either way

Whitley park

Yip just like relegation, could go either way but clowns on here saying we are going down.  Logical bollocks :lol:

Whitley park

Yip just like relegation, could go either way but clowns on here saying we are going down.  Logical bollocks :lol:

Us going down with Bruce is more likely than this takeover ever going through 😂

Whitley park

You’re never out of here, if it’s causing you so much angst give yourself a break.

You come across as a complete fanny  :lol:

Whitley park

You’re never out of here, if it’s causing you so much angst give yourself a break.

A bit ironic considering you have made this the Whitley Mag (or should that be Keith) thread ffs, you post non stop bollocks in here all day every day  :lol:

Whitley park

A bit ironic considering you have made this the Whitley Mag (or should that be Keith) thread ffs, you post non stop bollocks in here all day every day  :lol:

Alright Sean, i’m honoured you consider this the Whitley Mag thread. Feel free to keep posting in it I admire you’re staunch negativity.

Whitley park

Alright Sean, i’m honoured you consider this the Whitley Mag thread. Feel free to keep posting in it I admire you’re staunch negativity.

I'm honoured to be part of this, the "Whitley mag Thread"  O0

Prepare for the doomsday posts, the USA has suspended arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

Undoubtedly, they’ll be all over it like a rash. However, it also concerns the UAE and on reading this will have zero impact on our takeover.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/01/27/reports-biden-administration-pauses-controversial-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia-and-uae/

Whitley park

The irony is Manorpark I’ve actually tried to stay out of this thread to avoid the negativity, however despite being a clown and knowing nothing, certain posters have migrated across to the other thread to spread their doom.

Keep on believing mate, we’re in the end game now hopefully.

Whitley park

:lol: rattled

Whitley park

The irony is Manorpark I’ve actually tried to stay out of this thread to avoid the negativity, however despite being a clown and knowing nothing, certain posters have migrated across to the other thread to spread their doom.

You haven’t tried very hard. You are a relentless bore :lol:

Fwiw I’m not negative about the takeover I think it will still happen but I think the threat of relegation could cause real problems

Whitley park

Fwiw I’m not negative about the takeover I think it will still happen but I think the threat of relegation could cause real problems

Easily solved don’t read my posts. Have a nice day 👍😂

Whitley park

You relentlessly bombard both takeover threads with absolute shite.

Whitley park

You relentlessly bombard both takeover threads with absolute s****.

There’s people who can help you fella, you were criticising De Marco aswell last night.

Like I said jog on and don’t read my posts easily solved. Indeed I believe there’s a function where you can block me.

Like I said before have a nice day 👍

Whitley park

There’s people who can help you fella, you were criticising De Marco aswell last night.

Like I said jog on and don’t read my posts easily solved. Indeed I believe there’s a function where you can block me.

:lol:

oh how dare I question de Marco?

What a dafty :lol:

Whitley park

:lol:

oh how dare I question de Marco?

What a dafty :lol:

👍