Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Our lot decending Saudi Arabia on Twitter...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm not on twitter, but it was inevitable that a few idiots would go to those lengths. And now of course everybody else will be putting the 80,000 signatories in the same bracket as the 120 morons on Twitter.

Aye, pretty much.

Basically there's a minority leaping to the defence of Saudi, with any negative news story that's published. This business in Canada being the latest example.

Some of our fans think the world revolves around NUFC.

Unfortunately for some it actually does

Do the PL even seem arsed about this petition and letters sent to local MPs?

They don't appear to give a toss

They don't appear to exist, tbh.

:lol:  👏🏻

I’m finding it fucking incredible how they are just refusing to say a thing, can’t get my head around it.

Do they shite.

I'll be surprised if we hear anything from them again re the takeover, other than 'the buyers pulled out, nothing to see here'.

I’m finding it fucking incredible how they are just refusing to say a thing, can’t get my head around it.

Not totally implausible that they're in discussions with the interested parties.

The only hopeful thing is that silence means something is going on in the background.

Rocker mentioned this earlier in the week so things might be moving forward and silence is a positive

The Cummings tactic, works a treat tbf.

1 thing 2020 has taught me is that you can just ignore an issue and it will go away.

Aye. Particularly for the Tories, their donors, and other large corporations. Cunts.

Not totally implausible that they're in discussions with the interested parties.

Yeah not at all, but surely it would make sense to release a short statement even if that were the case? They would instantly take the pressure off themselves. The silence is just antagonising everyone.

The Cummings tactic, works a treat tbf.

1 thing 2020 has taught me is that you can just ignore an issue and it will go away.

Aye. Particularly for the Tories, their donors, and other large corporations. Cunts.

Noticed this for a few years now. Where once people and companies would be held accountable for their general awfulness which would result in resignations, firings and promises of improvement we now are at a point where those in power can simply ignore the people and carry on with their evil ways. Who can touch them? No one. No one has the stones or the public platform to do anything and it's getting worse. Some absolute bellwhiffs then for some reason defend these feather nesting fuckers, be it a rhys mogg fan club or the simps who suck off gaming companies for shady practices that hurt the consumer. it makes no fucking sense. If there were something in place that stopped exploitation then the bootlickers would benefit just like normal people. But no, the people who control the media successfully whip the stupid into a frenzy against folk who want to do good and I am unsure of a way to stop this. It's just crazy.

Sorry for the off topic rant but it really fucks me off. So, takeover stuff etc. Does this Mauriss bloke exist?