Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

That's why society is in the state it is now. Those at the top of the pyramid have aren't required to take any accountability for their actions.

Don’t forget how the media refuse to hold them to account and are basically a mouth piece for them.

Take yourself to a magical place and just imagine the PL have to wilt under pressure and accept the takeover all because Richard Keys couldn’t help bragging who he’s mates with.

Would be magical

That's why society is in the state it is now. Those at the top of the pyramid have aren't required to take any accountability for their actions.

Don’t forget how the media refuse to hold them to account and are basically a mouth piece for them.

Yeah, I mentioned that the media are complicit with them and a section of society laps up whatever the s*n et al tell them. It's all really depressing.

Exactly. The media are the central cog to the corruption.

Looks like the Qatari's are at it again.  Some ex Saudi Intelligence officer says MBS tried to have him assassinated in Canada.

:lol:

Is has nothing to with us. Plus would we be at all suprised if it was true?

Probably believe it especially if this intelligence officer has defected to Qatar/sold state secrets to Qatar.  It might even be the real reason Khashoggi was assassinated because he was in Qatar's back pocket and attempting to destabilize the saudi state through the media.  But that's just speculation on my part.

Take yourself to a magical place and just imagine the PL have to wilt under pressure and accept the takeover all because Richard Keys couldn’t help bragging who he’s mates with.

Would be magical

Fucking hell, imagine :lol:

Would be magical

f***ing hell, imagine :lol:

This would make everything worth it!

We should be bombarding Jamie and Mehrdad with this!

As much as I dislike Keys I don't see what is so scandalous about what he said, he was just stating the obvious at a time when it was becoming clear that there was a hold-up with the O&D test due to concerns over piracy of beIN. The fact that the Chairman of the Premier League is friends with someone who opposes the takeover is not a conflict of interests in itself.

As much as I dislike Keys I don't see what is so scandalous about what he said, he was just stating the obvious at a time when it was becoming clear that there was a hold-up with the O&D test due to concerns over piracy of beIN. The fact that the Chairman of the Premier League is friends with someone who opposes the takeover is not a conflict of interests in itself.

No, but it doesn't look good considering his and the PL conduct. The very suggestion of such a connection should have people asking the question

But it's not to difficult to imagine the passage of information between EPL and Bein on a so called "private and confidential process" wether deliberately or not

It may not be difficult to imagine, but any actual evidence of it? Keys doesn't seem to have had any accurate information.

I think the fact he’s deleting tweets he’s made on the subject may be telling

But it's not to difficult to imagine the passage of information between EPL and Bein on a so called "private and confidential process" wether deliberately or not

Can imagine it'll be very difficult to prove though, despite what we all think.

It may not be difficult to imagine, but any actual evidence of it? Keys doesn't seem to have had any accurate information.

Genuine question. Has anybody?

No direct evidence, but if you were in a position to influence this and were opinionated enough to act on it I would say you probably would. Throw enough shit and some sticks

No direct evidence, but if you were in a position to influence this and were opinionated enough to act on it I would say you probably would. Throw enough s*** and some sticks

He'd love that, the dorty bassa.

No, which suggests that the PL have actually been very tight-lipped.

No direct evidence, but if you were in a position to influence this and were opinionated enough to act on it I would say you probably would. Throw enough s*** and some sticks

He'd love that, the dorty bassa.

:lol:

No, which suggests that the PL have actually been very tight-lipped.

This goes against what true faith podcast and other snippets suggest, apparently Bill Bush from PL has been briefing. Also the stories of the deal stalling etc and they were standing behind broadcast partners surely also came from PL.

The long awaited sky report was shit  :tickedoff: didn't even mention the petition

That shows how important it is, and that it's perceived as a threat imo. Sky are also a PL partner, don't forget. They'll be under pressure to sweep this under the carpet as much as possible.