Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I've always got cans due to my crippling alcohol addiction.

I’ve just opened an efes. Proper Turkish stuff with the foil seal on the can. Nice!

4 for £3 at Lidl. I’m blaming chopra

In a strange way Ashley is the best person to get this sorted, his tank will be parked well and truly on the PL’s front lawn shortly.

I remember when he took over one of the nationals ran a story on it and said if you cross him he'll park his tank on your lawn. It's been parked on our lawn for 13 years, let's see how the pl like it.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Fair play to the MPs and SSN tonight, keeping the pressure on.

Lavery also indicated the MPs who wrote to the Premier League will not let the matter rest.

"Regardless of what happens here, if we don't get a result from the Premier League in terms of some sort of statement or explanation then I think we need to consider further options, which might be to raise it via an adjournment debate in the House of Commons," he said

"We could [alternatively] raise it with the DCMS Select Committee. So, this might just be the catalyst which means that football supporters nationwide might be invited in through the doors to be involved in the decision-making process."

Guest Cheesy Beans

Closer and closer it gets

Closer to what?

I’m not going to be tedious and claim to be ‘in the know’, but I’m relatively confident this takeover will happen.

Maybe not this week as others have suggested, but certainly within the next two.

Ashley wouldn't hesitate to destroy the Premier League and throw the entire English game into crisis in order to get his money.

Go on Mike, show them that they have no idea how nasty you can be.

Closer to what?

I’m not going to be tedious and claim to be ‘in the know’, but I’m relatively confident this takeover will happen.

Maybe not this week as others have suggested, but certainly within the next two.

So where's the confidence coming from then?

Closer to what?

Chopra.

Closer to what?

:lol: We never learn.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Closer to what?

Positive noise, really.

I may be proven completely wrong, but I’m more confident now then I have been through the whole takeover period. Happy to hold my hands up and say my ‘confidence’ is shit in a couple of weeks if it’s proven to be, but hopefully I’ll be right.

Closer to what?

Positive noise, really.

I may be proven completely wrong, but I’m more confident now then I have been through the whole takeover period. Happy to hold my hands up and say my ‘confidence’ is s*** in a couple of weeks if it’s proven to be, but hopefully I’ll be right.

Mike still seems on side so that’s not to be underestimated at this point.