Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

As much as it looks like it’s dead I’ve got a feeling here are going to be more twists and turns yet and wouldn’t be at all surprised if it eventually goes through.

As much as it looks like it’s dead I’ve got a feeling here are going to be more twists and turns yet and wouldn’t be at all surprised if it eventually goes through.

Which other thread do you fancy looking at? Newcastle transfer rumours?  :lol:

Which other thread do you fancy looking at? Newcastle transfer rumours?  :lol:

I looked at that, saw Jeff Hendrick and had to leave :lol:

The silence from everywhere is pretty deafening now. If we’re pissing in the wind then the consortium should have told us by now, if we are and they are simply allowing what would be charade carry on then that’s poor from their side.

The media has by and large stayed well clear of all this, there’s a petition with 105,000 signatures to it, wanting to know wtf has been going on at the PL. You’d be forgiven to believe that everyone outside of the NE wants this brushed under the carpet and ignore it all.

The club itself is now being damaged and is hugely disadvantaged whilst this farce is still being played out. It really is time that this was resolved one way or the other.

Personally dealing with it, you say? Oh perfect. Nothing to fear :lol:

I'm confused though, I thought journalistic god and overall good guy Luke Edwards said Ashley didn't want PIF because of that totally real but un-googlable media mogul.

Personally dealing with it, you say? Oh perfect. Nothing to fear :lol:

I'm confused though, I thought journalistic god and overall good guy Luke Edwards said Ashley didn't want PIF because of that totally real but un-googlable media mogul.

You just don't have any comprehension of how hard you're being played...