Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Cheesy Beans

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Nah, if someone wishes to not believe you then they should just choose too, instead of segueing why.

This forum has started to develop an atmosphere where people get on each other’s backs too often in the last few years.

I think you should continue to keep us updated as it’s appreciated by a lot of members, if it makes you feel better how about putting your updates in the takeover optimism thread instead? This way people can clearly avoid it if they wish too.

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s fucking bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

The vast majority disagree and believe him, that’s fine - but I’m entitled to have my own opinion on it and voice it.

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Nah, if someone wishes to not believe you then they should just choose too, instead of segueing why.

This forum has started to develop an atmosphere where people get on each other’s backs too often in the last few years.

I think you should continue to keep us updated as it’s appreciated by a lot of members, if it makes you feel better how about putting your updates in the takeover optimism thread instead? This way people can clearly avoid it if they wish too.

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s fucking bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

The vast majority disagree and believe him, that’s fine - but I’m entitled to have my own opinion on it and voice it.

You've embarrassed yourself. Conducted yourself with zero humility

Please continue......only thing to keep me going these last months.....why not post in the POSITIVE OPTIMISM Thread, so only those believers will read it ?

Mimms[/member]

End of

Mimms[/member]

Agreed, but you did it in a bit of a slightly bitchy way tbf

Mimms[/member]

You can ask how he’s got his info and why people believe him, but relentlessly having a go is a bit much.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s f***ing bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

You can ask how he’s got his info and why people believe him, but relentlessly having a go is a bit much.

Relentlessly having a go? :lol: I’ve made about 4 posts to him during a conversation. :lol: Jesus wept.

Mimms[/member]

Sorry like, but that’s f***ing bollocks. If you don’t believe something, you’re entitled to question it and put your opinion in.

Relentlessly having a go? :lol: I’ve made about 4 posts to him during a conversation. :lol: Jesus wept.

Reading between the lines you're after a straightener with him

Mimms[/member]

I mean in the context of people constantly questioning him.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Was cheesy beans first game the Coventry match? His posts seem very familiar.

Funny, I was thinking the same

Completely wrong.

Absolute Elsewhere[/member]’s first game was Coventry.