Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Random thought on the new Bein deal.

Them paying the same amount is a good thing, as it says to me that Qatar would be less likely to try and block the takeover (as its losing them money not streaming in Saudi) and then even more long game the Premier league will know that if Saudi say pissed off and dont allow the Bein stream legally the next TV right bid from Qatar will fall significantly.

Like a say random thought and someone may have expressed  somewhere else along the line, but that's what ive made of it.

I know I’ve been a bore in here at times :lol: but for putting up with me I’ve made a donation to the food bank on behalf of our great community here:

40-D3-EA7-D-48-C8-497-F-A02-D-CCE623-D524-AC.jpg

4-FFB6-DBB-47-FC-4-EE3-9-E90-2-DEB3-A8-AC3-D4.jpg

8052-C479-9-F5-E-499-A-8643-3-B88087-F70-F5.png

I had planned on doing a food parcel drop too, but they are closed until the 30th, so I’ll be doing that after Xmas spending the same on actual food. They need both desperately, actual money and actual food.

Anyway Merry Xmas all at N.O :thup:

Fantastic mate  :clap:

Missed a trick not doing that at 3pm Friday :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I know I’ve been a bore in here at times :lol: but for putting up with me I’ve made a donation to the food bank on behalf of our great community here:

40-D3-EA7-D-48-C8-497-F-A02-D-CCE623-D524-AC.jpg

4-FFB6-DBB-47-FC-4-EE3-9-E90-2-DEB3-A8-AC3-D4.jpg

8052-C479-9-F5-E-499-A-8643-3-B88087-F70-F5.png

I had planned on doing a food parcel drop too, but they are closed until the 30th, so I’ll be doing that after Xmas spending the same on actual food. They need both desperately, actual money and actual food.

Anyway Merry Xmas all at N.O :thup:

Fantastic mate  :clap:

Missed a trick not doing that at 3pm Friday :lol:

Ha ha nah, I promised never to write shite in here again and will stick to it, this gesture is for all of us, as much as our club has pained us this last decade it’s places like N.O and it’s wonderful people and the Foodbanks that give me pride, hope and comfort in a dark world at times.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hats off to you HTT. It's criminal that somebody takes £11 as admin fee. Charity begins at home, and gets whittled down on it's journey.

Got a fucking cheek to call themselves Virgin Money GIVING.

Aye but again I can kind of see where the money is going to/on from their (Virgin) end. Me if I’m a charity just create a PayPal account and let people do away with the 3rd party money grabbers...

Hats off to you HTT. It's criminal that somebody takes £11 as admin fee. Charity begins at home, and gets whittled down on it's journey.

Aye but again I can kind of see where the money is going to/on from their (Virgin) end. Me if I’m a charity just create a PayPal account and let people do away with the 3rd party money grabbers...

PayPal also collects fees per transfer, though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not for friends and family though no?

Not for friends and family though no?

There is if you use a debit or credit for the transfer.