Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

Big River

Danny Murphy, for fuck's sake! Completely forgot about that utter bellend.  My tournament was ruined for a few seconds. Hay ho.... there's more to football than arrogant, shit, deluded, ex-footballer pundits that think they're more important than shelf-stackers etc, let alone doctors, etc. 

Danny Murphy is so irritating, I understand he might read the game better than most footballers of his generation because he spent so much of his career on the bench watching games but he's still shit.

The Swedish players must be getting tired cos they are all running around chasing the ball a lot, is he watching an under 10 game ffs.

What do we think of Enrique as a coach? Just reading his wiki, forgot just how successful he was at Barcelona, for some reason in my mind he was pretty average there but he won the Champions League (alongside 2 doubles and one year where they seemed to just win everything), no idea what I was thinking :lol: I know Messi is kind of a cheat code (especially a few years ago) but still takes a decent coach to get a team over the line in so many competitions. 

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

What do we think of Enrique as a coach? Just reading his wiki, forgot just how successful he was at Barcelona, for some reason in my mind he was pretty average there but he won the Champions League (alongside 2 doubles and one year where they seemed to just win everything), no idea what I was thinking :lol: I know Messi is kind of a cheat code (especially a few years ago) but still takes a decent coach to get a team over the line in so many competitions. 

MSN was a cheat code, tbf.

Moreno would have buried that.