QF4: England 4 (FOWWA) - 0 Ukraine

Disco

Class that like. Lots of things are coming together at exactly the right time - Kane amongst the goals, set piece goals, Shaw a creative outlet, no suspensions or injuries going into the semis, options off the bench looking good. 

Fantastic performance. The next two games will be tougher but we are in with a very good shout now. 

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I even thought Jenas was very good tonight. The prick. 

Stop drinking.

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

England the first time to score three headed goals the Euros.

First team to go 5 games without conceding.

That was England's Highest ever win in the knockout stages of a tournament.

Southgate is now the most successful men manager in knockout games (winning 4 games)

Yorkie has screenshotted this for nights when his lass is out.

Ferdinand saying "We viewed the press as enemies" says something about why that squad we had in the 2000s didn't achieve what they could/should have done.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Ferdinand saying "We viewed the press as enemies" says something about why that squad we had in the 2000s didn't achieve what they could/should have done.

Southgate has cultivated this new environment, btw. Another feather in his cap. He's at astute at it gets, brilliant manager. 

Not to dwell on negatives but I hope the coaching staff are looking very closely at Kyle Walker. He dropped a couple of clangers first half that could have resulted in goals and has looked the weak link at the back for most of the tournament. Wouldn't be averse to Trippier or James coming in. 

3 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Not to dwell on negatives but I hope the coaching staff are looking very closely at Kyle Walker. He dropped a couple of clangers first half that could have resulted in goals and has looked the weak link at the back for most of the tournament. Wouldn't be averse to Trippier or James coming in. 

Yeah. Right of a back three and I think he's there no question, but as an orthodox full-back he's not an essential pick. It's basically continuity keeping him there at this point cos Trippier has him on tactics and James has him on impact in the final third. 

51 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Denmark right now like 

:scared: :scared: :scared:

There's nothing to be scared of for them, they got nothing to lose. Honestly they'll be the first proper test you've had this entire tournament for some reason :lol: If you get past them I think you'll win it tbh.

Edited by Kaizero

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

There's nothing to be scared of for them, they got nothing to lose. Honestly they'll be the first proper test you've had this entire tournament for some reason :lol: 

Yeah it's been minnows up to now. Liechtenstein in the last 16 was probably the easiest so far. 

5 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

There's nothing to be scared of for them, they got nothing to lose. Honestly they'll be the first proper test you've had this entire tournament for some reason :lol: If you get past them I think you'll win it tbh.

We've played our local rivals, the last World Cup finalists, and Germany and all the history that involves. The Czechs are no push overs too given they beat the Dutch.