PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Lads, newcastleworld.com is headed up by Liam Kennedy, big Keith's mate. 

Keith made the claim that John Textor contacted him directly in February and went through his plan to buy NUFC with him. 

Contacted him directly. 

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

You might as well dismiss any link to any buyer that isn't going to benefit Ashley's interests in the Middle East. 

This is fundamentally the reason why Ashley is still fighting like mad, he’s not only going to make his cash back and more on the sale, but he (and imho the main reason) will have things lined up in the Middle East pending the takeover being completed. He certainly wouldn’t give a shit who he was selling the club to if that was the only thing on the table, and the fact that he won’t consider any other bids I think demonstrates this

So in February another takeover was on the cards? 

I wonder what Keith was saying on YouTube around that time? Iirc it was the Saudi deal would definitely go through in a couple of months?

I wonder why it doesn't add up ?

5 hours ago, gdm said:

I agree. Really can’t be arsed with all this Saudi shite anymore. Just want a new owner that gives a fuck

Alternative buyers like this Textor twat are what we would likely end up with. Might as well just stick with Ashley then. 

13 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Early 2022 now is it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Have you been asleep for the past month?

My money is still on the PL folding if/when they lose their CAT jurisdiction challenge, which we should find out the result of around the end of October. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

My money is still on the PL folding if/when they lose their CAT jurisdiction challenge, which we should find out the result of around the end of October. 

Is it not the 29th September?

4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

PL folding? Aye. Been said since end of 2020. Still hasnt happened.

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

PL folding? Aye. Been said since end of 2020. Still hasnt happened.

There's been no reason for them to, they can still make the CAT case go away with their jurisdiction challenge. If they lose the jurisdiction challenge the situation becomes very different for them, no more hiding behind a confidential arbitration process and they will be legally required to disclose everything that they don't want to.

7 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

The hearing is but there won't be a decision then. Going by other jurisdiction challenges on their website the decision is generally published about a month after the hearing. 

Could they not appeal the decision should it go against them?

I think Liam Kennedy mentioned something about that but I'm not sure what or who to believe anymore if I'm honest. 

I'm literally on the verge of fucking football off for good should that decision go in favour of the PL.

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Could they not appeal the decision should it go against them?

I think Liam Kennedy mentioned something about that but I'm not sure what or who to believe anymore if I'm honest. 

I'm literally on the verge of fucking football off for good should that decision go in favour of the PL.

Only if there are grounds to appeal i.e. they can make a case that the judge has made a legal error, and they are granted right to appeal on that basis. They can't just appeal because they don't like the decision. But, yes, that is possible.

Edited by Jackie Broon