PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

42 minutes ago, kocunar said:

If we are getting a PIF sponsor, would love it to be Lucid.

Same.

Also them to open their future European plant here would be amazing.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

I wonder if having a separate sponsor for training gear is likely. Lots of other clubs do this already. 

Yep, we've a lot of catching up to do. 

No wonder the traditional top 6 are shitting themselves.

2 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

I wonder if having a separate sponsor for training gear is likely. Lots of other clubs do this already. 

Yep. Still need official pillow sponsors etc too, as per the likes of Man Utd. Every little counts! 

It's one of the things they said early on, isn't it?

From where we started after the takeover, there was plenty of potential to grow commercial revenue as it is, without having to challenge the PL.

9 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Take a look at the global partners list at any of the top clubs. I know Man Utd have a mattress and pillow partner.

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

image.thumb.jpeg.bd98cbde97d1f5368da8f8097b78b913.jpeg

That would look ok on the home shirt tbh - guess it would be like the Virgin Money style we had a number of years back? But with a black background 

Like the look of the Sela logo and font, would look decent on the fron on the shirts. I do seem to remember something about us not using a Saudi company as main sponsors though, or was that just a rumour?

Just now, Mazzy said:

Like the look of the Sela logo and font, would look decent on the fron on the shirts. I do seem to remember something about us not using a Saudi company as main sponsors though, or was that just a rumour?

The Chronicle report Sela are one of four firms still bidding. Others are from USA and Kuwait.

That’s the daft thing about the ‘related party’ shite.  We’re owned by the KSA govt (aye, aye, I know - ‘separation’) - which means in reality every single company in KSA will readily make deals with us while still not being directly linked.  PIF likely can bring in plenty from around the world due to the influence of the KSA govt.

I won’t tell Miguel Delaney if you don’t. 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

That’s the daft thing about the ‘related party’ shite.  We’re owned by the KSA govt (aye, aye, I know - ‘separation’) - which means in reality every single company in KSA will readily make deals with us while still not being directly linked.  PIF likely can bring in plenty from around the world due to the influence of the KSA govt.

I won’t tell Miguel Delaney if you don’t. 

And the way it seems to read its only related party deals that are subject to this scrutiny.

21 minutes ago, madras said:

And the way it seems to read its only related party deals that are subject to this scrutiny.

Any deal over £1m per season is scrutinised for fair value and every related party deal is looked at 

Edited by nufcnick

£30m a year sounds about right to me. We’re a club on the up and gaining a more interest worldwide with our performances on the pitch.

The next contract will undoubtedly be far more than that and hopefully it coincides with us continuing to progress