PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

You have to think what is going through the owners minds, there's no way they could've thought this would happen.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the discussions being had by the whole ownership/staff now that its confirmed.

Ah man what a great season, and a great summer coming no doubt!

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

You have to think what is going through the owners minds, there's no way they could've thought this would happen.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the discussions being had by the whole ownership/staff now that its confirmed.

Qualifying has just giving them the licence to spend.  

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Qualifying has just giving them the licence to spend.  

That sweet sweet word 'spend', actually spending money to improve the squad rather than sell for a profit down the line for Ashley to backpocket.

I need to get the new shirt with CL badge on it, incase we never see the day again (no chance). Would it have the star football logo on the sleeve, I don't even know if thats a thing any more, it's been that long.

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

That sweet sweet word 'spend', actually spending money to improve the squad rather than sell for a profit down the line for Ashley to backpocket.

I need to get the new shirt with CL badge on it, incase we never see the day again (no chance). Would it have the star football logo on the sleeve, I don't even know if thats a thing any more, it's been that long.

Ha forgot about the CL badge. I might buy a new top now they've ditched Fun88. :cool:

7 hours ago, duo said:

Ha forgot about the CL badge. I might buy a new top now they've ditched Fun88. :cool:

Interested to see when they break the news on the new shirt sponsor.

Also what Castore do with the stripes on the back with Uefa having blank number space rules.

Yeah, I never wanted to say anything until it was confirmed, but I made my mind up a while ago that I’d get a Champions League badge on my shirt.

I wonder how long it will take for one of our Twitter narcissists to ring up the Sunderland store asking for a shirt with the Champions League badge.

15 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Also what Castore do with the stripes on the back with Uefa having blank number space rules.

If our shirt is scheduled to have stripes on the back, they will just put a blank path on the back for the European games, as we did the last time we needed too.

8 hours ago, BonesJones said:

Should all be caught on amazon prime....better than being relegated.

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Also let’s hope Eales and Silverstone have been canny and negotiated more money for our sponsorship if we qualify for the ECL. 

Was thinking the same the other day and wondering if there could be something like this agreed beforehand IF we reach the CL. 

38 minutes ago, Stifler said:

If our shirt is scheduled to have stripes on the back, they will just put a blank path on the back for the European games, as we did the last time we needed too.

If we do get a blank back I’ll get that with champs badges on. Lovely that these are our biggest worries at the moment.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hello, I’m new at running a football club, and at my club there is so far no one competent enough to run from the previous owner. Could you explain this to me please?

Oh ok.

*18 months later*

Thank you for giving me advice on the early days, I’ve took it on board and just turned football on it’s head.

2 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Yous want Champions league do ya, Hold my coat 

Al rum.jpeg

Howe’s work ethic so good he’s even manning cameras at HT. Blokes a fiend.