PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

My point around the public announcement was that public announcements are not formal.

The formal process of withdrawing from the deal would be separate and behind the scenes.

That public statement in reality holds no weight and there is no requirement on them to have actually formally withdrawn from the deal.

On top of that there is evidence in the documents of a court case, leaks from government and documents on Companies House that the deal was still alive until at least September.

Some people are obsessed with saying that "PIF withdrew", when (as we all know) they never really did.

What I don't understand is why some NUFC fans seem to want to imagine that they withdrew. It is illogical . . why?

18 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Some people are obsessed with saying that "PIF withdrew", when (as we all know) they never really did.

What I don't understand is why some NUFC fans seem to want to imagine that they withdrew. It is illogical . . why?

Because sometimes living in la la land (you) means you ignore the real issue (Ashley).

yeah, would be great if PIF are still interested and the PL allow the sale. Everything we’ve seen so far points to the fact it’s not happening.

Ashley knows that nobody else would pay this amount for the club. He’s going nowhere. Logic.

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Because sometimes living in la la land (you) means you ignore the real issue (Ashley).

Meaningless words, illustrated by the fact that I have been fighting against Ashley since the Keegan debacle.

As we're waiting for the jurisdiction appeal now (end of September) and the other case stayed until next year, is there much point in this thread in the meantime? Positive one too fwiw

Edited by nbthree3

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

As we're waiting for the jurisdiction appeal now (end of September) and the other case stayed until next year, is there much point in this thread in the meantime? 

I would say not especially as 100% of the time, the takeover thread(s) just go over the same points and arguments. Nobody knows what the fuck is happening and won't get any official info until the CAT September date. Even then unless Ashley's case is kicked out then, nobody is going to know anything officially until probably next year (unless the actual CAT case gets a date this year - very unlikely). The only other way we will have official news outside of the legal cases, is for either the consortium to pull out, Ashley to pull out, or the Premier League agree out of court for the takeover to proceed - all three very unlikely again. In my opinion it's pointless even discussing at the moment (and even worse repeatng the same points), might as well just forget about it until at lease the next scheduled court date in Spetember. 

38 minutes ago, Robster said:

In fairness, repeating the same takeover conversation still beats having to think about the upcoming season and the embarrassment that is our manager.

Do what I’m doing, switch off from both it’s much easier and avoids being permanently pissed off.

13 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

I got ahead of myself! :lol:

Some climb down isn’t it. He was full of hot air for the best part of a year, stringing goons along like the pied piper.

His initial gesture was with the right intentions but the endless Twitter nonsense followed by podcasts were only ever self serving his ego.

If this takeover has done anything, it’s weeded out every single one of these bellends.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Some climb down isn’t it. He was full of hot air for the best part of a year, stringing goons along like the pied piper.

His initial gesture was with the right intentions but the endless Twitter nonsense followed by podcasts were only ever self serving his ego.

If this takeover has done anything, it’s weeded out every single one of these bellends.

He’s got people begging him for information every day. I’m absolutely sick of it all. Now at the point where I just wish someone else will just buy us out the blue and this Keith guy just fucks off 

Guest HTT II

So this absolute muppet now believes it’s not happening? What a fucking goon :lol:

Why would anyone listen along after the shite he/they’ve spouted over this sayings it’s happening constantly only to suddenly turn around and say, well it’s not after all. You couldn’t make this shit up, well they can obviously and have…

These guys have absolutely no shame. They've been kicking a dead horse for almost 18 months ffs. When will they call it a day with this podcast shite? There has been literally fuck all to report for months on end. And they claim to have the fans best interests at heart, fuck right off.

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Thing is though what actually was his initial gesture? I wouldn't believe anything that spouts from his mouth