PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, duo said:

I don't see PSG mentioned which I find strange.

They are briefly mentioned in the article

"It’s likely there has been a complaint about City and Newcastle from La Liga now that the FSR is up and running. La Liga president Javier Tebas has long been a critic of what he calls ‘state-funded clubs’ including City.

La Liga declined to comment, although they confirmed recently they had made a formal complaint to the EC about state aid unfairly helping Paris Saint-Germain, who are in effect owned and funded by the government of Qatar."

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

"It’s likely there has been a complaint about City and Newcastle from La Liga now that the FSR is up and running. La Liga president Javier Tebas has long been a critic of what he calls ‘state-funded clubs’ including City.

La Liga declined to comment, although they confirmed recently they had made a formal complaint to the EC about state aid unfairly helping Paris Saint-Germain, who are in effect owned and funded by the government of Qatar."

91C49E48-50D2-4D54-91AB-4775ABFA792E.gif.eed116a2b5f357cc365a62b722a316b4.gif

“Peter you’ve lost the news!”

IMG_2757.thumb.webp.7802df091ee681e72625831a7e87b548.webp 

Edited by PauloGeordio

24 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Well PSG owns the ECA, so any complaint against them is useless. 

They were the big winners of the Superleague fiasco. 

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

How much ‘state funding’ have we actually received?  There will be a current investment figure.  I bet it’s still in the tens of millions.

Rather less than when Real Madrid sold its training ground to the Spanish govt to pay for a nine-figure debt. 

Part of me just wishes we'd just spend what we want to spend and deal with FFP in the courts. Because it doesn't work - it was meant to stop owners burying clubs in debt. But is now being used to keep clubs down. Needs to be challenged.

12 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Director of Brand, Marketing and Digital Media. Wow! Just getting more and more impressed with the job Lee Charnley did. Couldn't possibly have had time for lunch every day.

I've said for a bit he must of been working his bollocks off. Running the club like. While the fat mess was down London gambling.