PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I'm fairly convinced the club has something in their pocket.

He’ll have known exactly what he was doing in that interview like. He dangled the bait and it’s been taken.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we wanted it to go to November’s meeting because that gives us time to challenge it, whereas if it had gone to December’s we’d have been stuck.

20 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Honestly, let em fucking have it. It's a rule that should already exist anyway and it's not like our success hinges on a dubious loan for Ruben Neves.

It’s also about the far more stringent FMV rules they are attempting to bring in which is targeted at the club.

17 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

It’s also about the far more stringent FMV rules they are attempting to bring in which is targeted at the club.

It’ll be this there more bothered about than loaning players from Saudi, sounds completely unworkable and unrealistic by the sounds of it.

Club will pick the battle worth fighting, the evidence keeps mounting though in terms of competitors colluding and restricting our ability to trade.

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’ll be this there more bothered about than loaning players from Saudi, sounds completely unworkable and unrealistic by the sounds of it.

Club will pick the battle worth fighting, the evidence keeps mounting though in terms of competitors colluding and restricting our ability to trade.

I have a feeling this is the likely battle, just a feeling and I’m sure they’ve been building there case for a while, could be a big day tomorrow especially if they push through the FMV changes. 

9 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Man United reporter right? Must be feeling the heat. 

Not at all surprising that this has been reported today…call me a conspiracist, but it seems convenient timing with today’s vote happening, and a Man Utd supporting reporter putting out a puff piece about the Saudi ownership. Must be shitting it.

18 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Not at all surprising that this has been reported today…call me a conspiracist, but it seems convenient timing with today’s vote happening, and a Man Utd supporting reporter putting out a puff piece about the Saudi ownership. Must be shitting it.

It's no coincidence.

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Absolutely fuming that i forgot to turn auto renew off for the Athletic and the cunts took £30 off me or whatever it was. 

Read all about it! Newcastle takeover completed after negotiations! 

Always use a prepaid card like Monzo for subscription services.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Absolutely fuming that i forgot to turn auto renew off for the Athletic and the cunts took £30 off me or whatever it was. 

£60 here. :lol:

2 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I always cancel and then take up the ridiculously low renewal offer!