PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Pretty much confirmed that all decisions go through PIF and that whatever the decision they expect to be thorough in their "process". 

Wonder if whispers of Emelano (or whatever his name is) going to Saudi Arabia were true then.

"If we make mistakes, we will own up to them and put them right." That's all I have ever wanted to hear.

She’s brilliant like! Like Howe she speaks so well and is intelligent, articulate and genuinely passionate without being over the top.

12 minutes ago, Memphis said:

I have no idea what to make of an ownership group that communicates with us. No frame of reference at all. 

I try to remember Freddie Shepherd doing these sorts of things and all I can remember is him going 'yiv got yi Luque's and yi Emre's'

Edited by kisearch

1 hour ago, STM said:

She's beautiful, and not in a physical way. Her spirit and energy just make you instantly warm to her.

If I was interrogated on her physical appearance I'd fold and say she had the potential to look like posh spice. But her personality shines through.

15 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

She's beautiful, and not in a physical way. Her spirit and energy just make you instantly warm to her.

If I was interrogated on her physical appearance I'd fold and say she had the potential to look like posh spice. But her personality shines through.

Completely irrelevant. What matters is that she has the ability, drive and motivation to make us successful.

She could look and sound like Baron Greenback as long as she's good at her job

12 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Completely irrelevant. What matters is that she has the ability, drive and motivation to make us successful.

She could look and sound like Baron Greenback as long as she's good at her job

As long as this time Baron Greenback succeeds in the ridding of Penfold

The contrast between Amanda Staveley and mike Ashley couldn't be greater. She seems to feel genuinely privileged to be the custodian of the club. It's quite emotional watching her talk about NUFC the way we feel about it. What a week!