PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Was only paying £1 a month anyway, but clicked cancel and got offered £9.99 for the year with NYT games included. Hopefully useful for others!

I'm paying that as well but still feel dubious that it's actually worth it. :lol:

I'm sort of over George Caulkin, which is probably a bit unfair, he still writes the odd really good piece. Maybe if I was interested in their general football stuff like I used to be years ago, it would seem like a steal. But in reality I just read the Newcastle stories then mostly just ignore the rest.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

I'm sort of over George Caulkin, which is probably a bit unfair, he still writes the odd really good piece. Maybe if I was interested in their general football stuff like I used to be years ago, it would seem like a steal. But in reality I just read the Newcastle stories then mostly just ignore the rest.

George and #cans lost some traction! 

33 minutes ago, TRon said:

I met George last week at baggage claim in New York JFK and he’s a sound dude. His north east perspective and clear love for the club (that comes across when he writes) is enough for me to keep subscribing 

Just now, andyc35i said:

I met George last week at baggage claim in New York JFK and he’s a sound dude. His north east perspective and clear love for the club (that comes across when he writes) is enough for me to keep subscribing 

Yes he really loves Newcastle, and that's what draws you to his writing, although I thought he got too matey with players and then found it difficult to criticise them during the dark days with Ashley. As Rich says though, for 83p a week you can't really say you are getting robbed even if his articles are all you read. :lol:

Just now, Fløtliaprinsen said:

Premier League WILL allow Newcastle to loan Saudi stars as plot to block 'related-party loans' fails by ONE VOTE after hours of talks at top hotel, with Everton deduction and Man City charges hot topics

Anyone knows who the 7 teams voting for this were?

No idea but guarantee the focus will only be on us, whilst the other 6 clubs will be left alone

3 minutes ago, Fløtliaprinsen said:

Premier League WILL allow Newcastle to loan Saudi stars as plot to block 'related-party loans' fails by ONE VOTE after hours of talks at top hotel, with Everton deduction and Man City charges hot topics

Manchester United and Manchester City are pretty much nailed on. Don't know about the other 4.

If its being reported like this in the media, there's no doubt as to who the legislation is directly against.