Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

Also love that these are two individuals (Eales, Ashworth) who have worked at some very successful setups, are well regarded/respected, and are very thoughtful and intentional people. Finally, they are now taking on a top job on their CV - they have something to prove, this is the next step for both of them. 

Sounds immense.

I'd heard there were a lot of domestic suitors interested in the job so it's very interesting we've brought someone who has most recently spent time elsewhere. The Watford CEO was trying to make some moves when up for the game in January but don't think he was ever in contention [emoji38]

I have a feeling we'll see some changes to the Commercial and Marketing structure relatively soon, especially as we try to navigate fair market packaging and sponsorship. We were apparently interested in potentially changing the ticketing & access control providers earlier in the year too, probably with the intention of building an app with a ticket wallet. 

10 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Atlanta United fans seem mixed from what I've been seeing.

Some seem sad to see him go but others blame him and Boca for their form in recent years.

Drops a ST price hike in the middle of a shit season + record inflation then dips for NUFC within hours. Fan reaction among my mates - I gave up my ST and following long ago - is very mixed to say the least. Our injury record is something to behold in all honesty though, this season has not been kind.

On balance he's probably been good though and I'd bet Ashworth is miles beyond boca as someone to run that side of things.

Edited by thomas

Just now, The Prophet said:

Fantastic to see so many of the local journos had their fingers on the pulse with this one (Chris Waugh aside).

I wouldn't believe Chris Waugh did either (just another Athletic reporter saying this). If he knew why didn't he report it - easy to say we were looking into it after the event.

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I wouldn't believe Chris Waugh did either (just another Athletic reporter saying this). If he knew why didn't he report it - easy to say we were looking into it after the event.

It is strange how even golden boy George didn’t seemingly have any idea about this happening.

I love it, personally. 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Does Caulkin even write about us anymore ?

He does the odd piece, he recently co-wrote an article on the derby, but he stepped away from social media due to the amount of abuse he received over the takeover.