Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Think Eddie's flexibility and adaptability will show we have the right man for the job. 

Looking forward to see what he does against Leicester. A team out of form, a manager with his head turned and key players seemingly aging out. Free shot at this one. No pressure, no expectation and a great chance to undo some damage.

17 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Lads look like they're having a blast. Love it.

It’s so refreshing that our media ‘team’ are now involved and that we are getting to see the lads train and some of the stuff they are working on, those look like class training sessions.

Edited by HTT II

7 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

As folk are really wound up about the font of a sign, can I add my keyboard bashing to add that Eddie Howe's pronunciation of Noocarsel should be looked at? Heresy, I tell you! He was born eleven miles or so from Fatty, can we look forward to a chant of "you thinner Cockney bastard" if it all goes tits up? 

It winds me up even more when he fails to say whey aye man after every sentence…

16 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

As folk are really wound up about the font of a sign, can I add my keyboard bashing to add that Eddie Howe's pronunciation of Noocarsel should be looked at? Heresy, I tell you! He was born eleven miles or so from Fatty, can we look forward to a chant of "you thinner Cockney bastard" if it all goes tits up? 

"You svelte Cockney bastard" rolls off the tongue better....but it shall never be sung, so don't ever raise this topic again. 

1 hour ago, carpetman1 said:

:lol: It's not about the font is it, though. It's about the fact it represents Mike Ashley and what he did to the club/the stadium. 

1 hour ago, carpetman1 said:

Would you prefer he adopted a local accent like Shteeve did at Twente ? :lol:

Edited by bobbydazzla
Added smiley to show I wasn't genuinely offended

Watching the training vids make me happy we have a a good team coaches training the players instead of fat a bollocks scratching, fat kebab mucher from the planet Zorg.

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, Thiago said:

It feels they've been more encouraged under the new era. Seeing Almiron talk about the sessions having proper edge to them is funny too.

Soz to be a bore but funny you mention that - I concentrated on Miggy's interview as Spanish practice and I was frustrated/confused cos I'm pretty sure he said nothing about them having an edge. He said they're more intense and dynamic - which they split into a couple of sentences and added 'edge' in the translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong please native speakers/people better than me).

Anyway...

2 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Soz to be a bore but funny you mention that - I concentrated on Miggy's interview as Spanish practice and I was frustrated/confused cos I'm pretty sure he said nothing about them having an edge. He said they're more intense and dynamic - which they split into a couple of sentences and added 'edge' in the translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong please native speakers/people better than me).

Anyway...

Ha! You're right. I was watching on my phone so wasn't really listening to the audio, but there's a few liberties taken with the translations. Funny.