Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Watching the training vids make me happy we have a a good team coaches training the players instead of fat a bollocks scratching, fat kebab mucher from the planet Zorg.

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, Thiago said:

It feels they've been more encouraged under the new era. Seeing Almiron talk about the sessions having proper edge to them is funny too.

Soz to be a bore but funny you mention that - I concentrated on Miggy's interview as Spanish practice and I was frustrated/confused cos I'm pretty sure he said nothing about them having an edge. He said they're more intense and dynamic - which they split into a couple of sentences and added 'edge' in the translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong please native speakers/people better than me).

Anyway...

2 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Soz to be a bore but funny you mention that - I concentrated on Miggy's interview as Spanish practice and I was frustrated/confused cos I'm pretty sure he said nothing about them having an edge. He said they're more intense and dynamic - which they split into a couple of sentences and added 'edge' in the translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong please native speakers/people better than me).

Anyway...

Ha! You're right. I was watching on my phone so wasn't really listening to the audio, but there's a few liberties taken with the translations. Funny.

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fair enough comments re Longstaff. If Joe can improve to the extent he has...

Exactly right. Think we have to give everyone a clean slate now the players are being trained properly. Joelinton, Shelvey and Lewis are showing massive improvements already, so will be great to see the difference in players stepping in to grab hold of a first team place. 

Edited by reefatoon

5 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

You have to earn it! :coolsmiley: 

Basically “shape up, or ship out”

Honestly, this bloke is a total breathe of fresh air. 

I can already hear that cretinous Bruce saying 'Well, yuh nooo, it'll be a struggle to keep him, lots of clurbs want a midfielder like him.'