Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Nah. Not me but glad someone elsr feels the same way.

Luckily there are only a few idiots and it’s not the majority. You haven’t said who you would’ve brought on in the game instead, as an attacking substitute? Plus why he’s a ‘cunt’? 

This is another bonus to having wealthy owners. Managers are much less inclined to jump ship or use us as a stepping stone when the opportunity is there to basically build a squad and constantly have the chance to improve it every window. 

50 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Howe wouldn't leave us for any job at the moment. 

Ironically, he might have left for Chelsea if they had gone for him when he was available. Now though, he's bought in. I don't think there's any club could poach him, and of course international management is for those winding down their club careers.

Genuinely a brilliant read, and insight into the genius mind. He is actually criminally underrated, probably due to the fact he’s so humble. A great example of us doing what we should do with players, get young talented but experienced players under the radar but with elite potential and best years in front of them. Isak, Bruno, Botman, Howe is the managerial equivalent of them.

I honestly love this model way more than the Man City and Chelsea model in their early days. 

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

Genuinely a brilliant read, and insight into the genius mind. He is actually criminally underrated, probably due to the fact he’s so humble. A great example of us doing what we should do with players, get young talented but experienced players under the radar but with elite potential and best years in front of them. Isak, Bruno, Botman, Howe is the managerial equivalent of them.

I honestly love this model way more than the Man City and Chelsea model in their early days. 

It’s a great model, and when we win something it’ll feel all the better for it. Chelsea won the league within 2 seasons of Abramovich and City won the league within 4 years (and the FA Cup in 3 years).

It will take us considerably longer than that - but the ride is going to be amazing. 

Cracking read and brilliant insight into his thinking, which I have to be honest, is something else and way above what I thought we were getting when he signed.  I just hope him, Dan and the team are given the time and space to build this the way they are, and that expectations dont get in the way of this.  There will be bumps along the way but we all need to stay united behind him, come rain or shine.