Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Currently there's 3 teams with no losses, they're top of the league.

There's then three other teams with only one loss, Liverpool, Brighton and us (which was away to Liverpool).

We've managed this small period of injuries exceptionally well. Once our big guns return it's game on!

Just now, BonesJones said:

Currently there's 3 teams with no losses, they're top of the league.

There's then three other teams with only one loss, Liverpool, Brighton and us (which was away to Liverpool).

We've managed this small period of injuries exceptionally well. Once our big guns return it's game on!

To be honest, I think Howe would have rotated the squad throughout this period, anyway. Everybody getting game time to keep their fitness levels up and avoid injury. Unfortunately the injuries hit first.

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

To be honest, I think Howe would have rotated the squad throughout this period, anyway. Everybody getting game time to keep their fitness levels up and avoid injury. Unfortunately the injuries hit first.

Yeh I see that point, he wouldn't have taken Wilson, ASM and Bruno out at the same time through choice though.

Edited by BonesJones

7 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Yeh I see that point, he wouldn't have taken Wilson, ASM and Bruno at the same time through choice though.

Definitely not. I think one at a time, two at a push.

This is why I'm not too concerned about the squad. I always felt we could accommodate one back-up in the starting eleven, but the way we've performed without [arguably] our best 3 players, has been revelatory.

Not to mention that Howe has also rotated the defence. 

Edited by Happinesstan

I try to remind myself that one of the reasons I love the guy is how calm he manages to stay all the time. But I would've loved a bit more from him than 'baffled' tbh. We're getting screwed on a regular basis; this isn't going to 'even itself out'.