Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Nice of that gimp ten Hag to do Eddie's team talk for him. We absolutely fucking battered them. :lol:

I’m in the middle of a barbell squats set and I’ve just shat my pants a little having watched that. Damn, need to sneak past the kids and go clean myself

That clip was well timed cos I had a dream last night that he got sacked, and it knocked me for six all day. 

Do love the bloke. I know I've said before about him lacking the charisma of other greats in my lifetime, and I do stand by that.  

However, there is absolutely no doubting that he is categorically, emphatically, 100% The fucking Man.

Just now, Yorkie said:

That clip was well timed cos I had a dream last night that he got sacked, and it knocked me for six all day. 

Do love the bloke. I know I've said before about him lacking the charisma of other greats in my lifetime, and I do stand by that.  

However, there is absolutely no doubting that he is categorically, emphatically, 100% The fucking Man.

Im scared of the media narrative this season, trying to us to turn on him.

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Im scared of the media narrative this season, trying to us to turn on him.

There'll be a rough spell this season, I'm sure of it. There's just no way a club with our baseline when he joined can sustain literally two-and-a-half years of constant momentum, not with the addition of Champions League football. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with the cocktail of the media going in two-footed, combined with the less patiently-inclined of our own support kicking off as well. 

I pray the club hierarchy doesn't go all Chelsea and do something hasty because of the desire for instant success and a constant upwards trajectory.