Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Yet more evidence that doesn't help the narrative that he's too loyal to limited players. He's obviously not stupid and must know Tonali and Barnes are better than Sean and Murphy. The "they were at the training ground for internationals" narrative doesn't wash either because Hall and Livramento are playing ahead of two who stayed behind & Barnes wasn't away either.

Feels like he isn't learning after he stuck with Dubravka til he basically cost us a European spot at Old Trafford last year despite Pope being on the bench for several weeks and then playing days later.

I like Murph and Sean but not as first picks. We've got better players, get them on the fucking pitch.

The weird thing is, I'm confident Eddie makes changes and we get at least a draw - so why make it so hard for ourselves to begin with? Don't get it.

Prophecy fulfilled :lol:

Fair play to him for making the changes early and grinding out another excellent result.

Got the starting lineup wrong, and for the same reason it was expected that we would be way better after the subs. We would be better in the first half with a different starting lineup. Still very pleased that Howe surprised everyone with a tripple sub at half time.

Edited by Erikse

37 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I said when we were rumoured with him that he was defensively naive.

The season we finished 4th seemed to prove me wrong, but everything since then has just proven that it was the exception to the rule.

We've conceded 3 goals in four games. :lol:

Numnuts on here have no idea what is going on at the training ground. There could be 100 reasons your fave player is not starting. Can't we just for the love of God trust our awesome manager and get behind the team no matter what? Do we have to bitch and moan constantly. Seriously...

Got it wrong today, at least made the early subs.

Still think we just tried to play more of the same, which wasn't working, until the bangers.

Getting wins while playing shit is massive.

Edited by Aiston

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Have you seen those games?

No, I've been living in blissful ignorance for a month and half.

Of course I have. You're going on like we've been run ragged when we've conceded 5 shots on target. Embarrassing stuff, man. 

1 minute ago, HayDen Traces said:

Club needs to rally behind Howe. Eales and Mitchell need to support the man who is driving this club forwards.

I think they already are behind him mate.

10 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Numnuts on here have no idea what is going on at the training ground. There could be 100 reasons your fave player is not starting. Can't we just for the love of God trust our awesome manager and get behind the team no matter what? Do we have to bitch and moan constantly. Seriously...

You seem to love calling people names when we are giving an opinion mate you need to wind your neck in.