Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Another poor away performance.

It’s not a poor performance though. Poor finishing and often final ball but we’ve dominated this and should’ve won.

Feel quite sorry for him today. The shortcomings of our squad exposed after a pathetic excuse of a transfer window, leading to us failing to score against one of the worst PL outfits I can remember us playing in years.

Whoever sanctioned relying on two senior strikers made of crisps for another fucking season wants shot with shit.

Obviously hope he doesn't but wouldn't blame him one iota if he jacked it in before long.

I don't know enough about the intricacies and politics surrounding our transfer dealings.

If Howe desperately wanted another senior striker, then he's been sold down the river.

If he didn't, after the last season, he's just as culpable. 

Bitterly disappointed with his tactics 

We have no clue whatsoever in our build up play - no fluidity - players can barely pass a ball

His subs are poor

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

0 shots on target isn't fine when it is against this opposition. 

How did we have 0 shots on target?  We had one cleared off the line.

FFS man with this 4chan bullshit. 7 games and one loss, despite being not up to par. If you had your way, you would use up all your subs by the 13th minute.  Some of you were doing this same bullshit in 2022 with the first ten games. Just tired of some of you.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Feel quite sorry for him today. The shortcomings of our squad exposed after a pathetic excuse of a transfer window, leading to us failing to score against one of the worst PL outfits I can remember us playing in years.

Whoever sanctioned relying on two senior strikers made of crisps for another fucking season wants shot with shit.

Obviously hope he doesn't but wouldn't blame him one iota if he jacked it in before long.

To be fair he wanted to blow this years budget on a centre half.

Frustrating, but overall we didn't play badly, dominated play and the penalty should have given us a win.  If we didn't have any strikers coming back I'd be worried, but we do.

I understand Eddie loves to ease new signings in, especially the young ones, but when you haven't got an available striker and youe young striker stays on the bench all game...why?

Edited by Skeletor

I don't think this one's on Howe. An amazing goal line clearance, missed penalty, Gordan's chance and just generally some poor performances from some players. If Isak plays I'm pretty sure we win that.