Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, ManDoon said:

Need 5 players in January imo 

And of quality, but not necessarily star quality, just solid quality players. 

Guest reefatoon
32 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Ffs [emoji38]

Just picturing when Howe is appointed and the spirits of Bobby, Darth Vader and Yoda are all standing there in agreement.

2005966c72bb4d609b3bc7fdd9dd87c4.jpg

26-E78-B6-C-2-BEC-49-AD-A82-A-70483-A089

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I feel like us being 6 points adrift now is a little different from other clubs who have been in this situation. I’m not saying we will stay up (I actually think we will go down) but there is still more than enough time.

I think we need a minimum of 9 points between now and January 1st, that would leave us needing 24 points in the second half of the season to stay up (provided 37 is the amount needed this season for safety) which is perfectly doable from 19 games 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah just solid PL players, I’d buy two CMs, LB, ST, and probably another winger 

Same here, dunno who to go for though, I’m so far out of the loop these days on players. I’d take Lingard, I think in a Howe’s system he’d get goals like at WHU, although I’m hoping Willock can rediscover that type of goalscoring form himself. Would anyone have Ake on loan from Man City? 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

Same here, dunno who to go for though,I’m so far out of the loop these days on players. I’d take Lingard, I think in a Howe’s system he’d get goals like at WHU, although I’m hoping Willock can rediscover that type of goalscoring form himself. Would anyone have Ake on loan from Man City? 

Ake is a great shout 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Ake is a great shout 

He’s quick, powerful and it allows us to push higher up with some pace to get back.

6 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

You wouldn't buy a CB? We need two as a priority imo and one has to be quick across the ground.

Most defenders behind our midfield will look crap.

Edited by madras