Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

I can't get enough of this shit. He's instructing players, he's running, he's kicking a ball. Blowing the whistle was probably beyond that cunt Bruce as well.

What fucking nonsense did Bruce come out with again after Portugal? "We had 6 players away, what do you expect me to do?" Something like that and having the neck to sound bolshy as fuck as he's actually pulled about it The fucking charlatan, don't feel that chalk and cheese does the difference between these 2 justice. The millstones have finally been cut free :aww:

17 minutes ago, HWTL said:

Players don't look very happy, face like q smacked arse. Must be a hard life for them.

Hard to understand the concept of concepts. 

Ritchie and Longstaff were buzzing, the former especially, like Christmas, excited fist bumps to a reticent Willock.. "Okay, okay we get it, your'e happy your dad is taking over."

I know he's limited, but there is not doubt Ritchie is a very decent professional, he's probably secretly hated the training standard over the last few years, so can understand why he's buzzing in them videos.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I know he's limited, but there is not doubt Ritchie is a very decent professional, he's probably secretly hated the training standard over the last few years, so can understand why he's buzzing in them videos.

Wasn't very good at keeping it a secret Tbf :lol:

I’m still gutted Bruce was allowed to stay on. Feel like it kind of robbed us of a completely fresh start united as one. 

Anyway, let’s hope the roar against Brentford is worthy of the new era. 

1 minute ago, James said:

They look so unfit can’t see us staying up but I hope we stick with Howe in the Champo

It's unthinkable really a premiership side not to be at the least fit enough to run for 90 minutes, hopefully after a few weeks we start seeing the benefits of an actual training resigm. Just a pity we didn't have this pre season and ongoing.

Willock is definitely a guy who can thrive under EH if he buys in.

As much as Ritchie irritates me sometimes, I love his attitude.

Shelvey casually leaning on the post made me giggle.  He was gassed.

Suddenly I felt like Big Jow was redeemable.

Fuck Bruce.  What a poser.  Should have his badges revoked.

Edited by Consortium of one

You can spot the players who are taking it onboard, smiling, looking keen. Then there's the ones that have probably had it too easy who appear to be blowing out their arses, struggling to stand straight. I can't see Shelvey lasting five minutes under Howe unless he bucks his ideas up, worryingly though I thought St Maxi was looking a bit half-arsed at times too.