Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

"erm, Eddie when do we stop for bacon sammiches?"

I can't believe how consumed I am with NUFC again after years of absolute ambivalence.

Seeing a coach, well, coaching is filling me with pride ffs. We have been robbed of a substantial period of time in which to support our club, to feel like the club is trying to be the best version of itself irrespective of having all the money in the world.

We as fans, can once again enjoy the simple things that being a fan entails. We can fawn over training videos and go silly waiting to hear from the coach/owners. We can discuss tactics and merits of players.

Shit, imagine going into match day man. My head's absolutely blagged atm [emoji38]

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

The last sentence actually made me well up.

Bloke seems a class act, we've gone from a complete waste of space of a manager and owner to some really top tier people. I'm proud to support the club again, and after so long it feels amazing.

"JoeLinton what would you say your best position is?" "I don't know gaffa" "do you score goals?" "no boss" "can you pass a ball?" "no boss" "what's your best attribute?" "dunno boss" "how much did they pay for you?" "40m boss" "ah I see you're the team joker!" 

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone else think that black/red training gear suddenly look nicer?

Really nice NOT to see it filled with fat fucking guts, for sure.

Edited by toon25

27 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not sure if this has been posted, good watch. Basically they can't get enough of Eddie. 

Fuck off with this man, I'm trying to bury myself in uni work :lol:

Ah well...what's 47 minutes out of the evening anyway.

Edited by Wilson