Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

You really want a manager ramp-up rather than a manager bounce, that’s what you get when someone gets to work over time and gradually improves each player. 

Have to admit I doubted him for a while, but he’s really impressing now. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

I’m always the first one to admit I was wrong - and now it seems like I just should have listened to my first reaction, which was that he could fit in well. He has learned from his mistakes and improved our game. Hopefully it will continue like this, because we have lots of crucial battles ahead and although now it feels great, only one bad set of results sends us back where we came from.

Long way to go still, I’m not getting too excited yet, but at least now we have manager who doesn’t repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Proving any doubters wrong. 

With his favoured 11 on the pitch we see just what he wants to get out of them, let's face it, Villa were stunned in the first half, in the second half, yes it wasn't pretty, but, we saw the game out. The premier league form table is speaking for itself.

The transformation of Joelinton under this manager is incredible. 

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

No matter how results go from here on out, a few posters should hang their heads in shame for the shit they posted. I am certainly not gong to forget.

This is how you want to support this club? I’m just glad we won and for me this is not a competition of who wins ””the best fan award”. Or well, if it is, then I’m out, because I like this place for the good atmosphere and great posts - and especially the great conversation I’m eager to read.

One thing he's not getting much praise for is for how good we've been defensively, in the last 5 games we've only conceded 3 goals, given his reputation when he first came in, that year off has clearly taught him a few things. 

5 minutes ago, Elephant said:

This is how you want to support this club? I’m just glad we won and for me this is not a competition of who wins ””the best fan award”. Or well, if it is, then I’m out, because I like this place for the good atmosphere and great posts - and especially the great conversation I’m eager to read.

No I don’t. At least you admit yoy

overreacted. Some on here have been utterly insufferable, and will Just slink

away and pretend that they didn’t spout garbage. I will certainly remind them.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

9 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

No matter how results go from here on out, a few posters should hang their heads in shame for the shit they posted. I am certainly not gong to forget.

You might be right, not really thought about it, but now is not the time. 

Edited by Ikon

I may be getting ahead of myself here but there's just a Rafa/Keegan 2nd stint feeling about this three match run. 

Just feels like he's now had enough time to get it drummed in to the players what he wants, and it's starting to show. Most evidenced by the press doing its job more and more. 

I do wonder if the horrendous conditioning of the past two years is what's causing our players to start dropping like flies though, with how much more he's asking of them. Although that obviously can't be leveled at the Trippier injury. 

Edited by wormy

3 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

No I don’t. At least you admit yoy

overreacted. Some on here have been utterly insufferable, and will Just slink

away and pretend that they didn’t spout garbage. I will certainly remind them.

sewpa suportah, no one can touch you, you are a blessing of a man, truly a one of a kind, everyone should bow down in the dust, lay down and let you walk over. I spouted shit and aint afraid to admit it, but you come off like a fucking cunt man.