Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He's incredible and it's class how he's unanimously adored but my guilty pleasure is to read from page 560 as a reminder it wasn't always this delightful, a fair number of people had turned on him

Same. The Benitez thread from the same date is as equally a good read.

On 15/01/2022 at 16:53, The Butcher said:

Sadly even Steve Bruce would've done better than him.

Talks a good game, but he's done a really bad job overall. Really wanted him to do well here, but I've lost all faith in him. Yeah, the squad isn't great, but 1 win in 10. Sorry, not good enough.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! [emoji38]

I mean I didn't want to pick on anyone as it wasn't an isolated thing and plenty of posts can be quoted but the lack of patience from some of the fans at the time was infuriating 

15 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He's incredible and it's class how he's unanimously adored but my guilty pleasure is to read from page 560 as a reminder it wasn't always this delightful, a fair number of people had turned on him

Just reading back. Supporters really are the pits. You know it'll be the same the next winless run or cup exit too. 

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Actually, wasn't in this thread but the worst post back in January 2022 was this one 

Got to hold my hand up to this one now like. Glad I was very wrong.

37 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Blimey. Just did this. Would recommend to others. 

22 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just reading back. Supporters really are the pits. You know it'll be the same the next winless run or cup exit too. 

Noticed you liking one of them mind

On 15/01/2022 at 21:05, Beth said:

Had reservations when we signed him but kept quiet about them, but nailing my colours to the mast now. He's shite and we'll do fuck all bar go down with him in charge. Feel free to bookmark this.

I remember on the morning of the Leeds game, somebody was already putting Leeds (a) on the loss sheet. When it was reasonably pointed out that that was a bit silly, said poster told us to come back at full time. It was stupid even if we had been turned over (and it’s easy to forget that Leeds were strong favourites) and really does illustrate this need people have for managers to fail. All a bit weird. 

On 15/01/2022 at 16:54, Dokko said:

Think Bruce would have done better points wise tbh, he just flukes it when he needs to. Howe has no luck, we're going down with him. 

Yikes

On 15/01/2022 at 16:59, Pilko said:

Wet blanket managing a team with no arsehole, is it any wonder we shit the bed so often?

1 shot on target against a team who have lost 6 on the bounce, and even that came from Watford's fullback tripping over his own feet. 

He's shit. I've been telling you all for weeks. He's made absolutely no impact on this club, the job is way too big for him.

Wow...

Bizarre time anyway. I'm still not fully shifted from the negative mentality change which the club has done so well to remove. I still don't fully believe, I'd still be on the boo box with the scorpions as Im not sure I'll ever shake the bad things ready to happen to us.

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Bet you've never been wrong before either have you? 

No one at that time calling him the second coming of Christ either. There's been a massive change of opinion, at best people were neutral, now they'd let him shag their lass and hug him for it. Trying to gain some kind of high ground is canny pathetic.

Edited by Dokko