Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

5 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Thought it was interesting that in his press conference yesterday he said that the transfer window last summer wasn’t a reflection of what his vision was, would like to know what he had in mind.

Good that he said he was happy with it though. To be fair we did sign two of the best young players in Europe and an absolute bargain in Pope. 

Probably partly him expecting Ekitike and not expecting Isak? I think a right winger was the original plan also, but they couldn't get acceptable deals in that area - I doubt he was expecting Almiron to be quite such a revelation at the time.

If you award 3 points for a win in every season (wins used to be 2 points of course)…

- 71 points is tied for 8th most in our top flight history. 
- Tied for 4th most in 38 game seasons

- Tied with 2001/02 for 6th most points per game in a season

- 5 defeats is the fewest we’ve ever had

https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1662878010997874691?s=20

Premier League points swings, from 21/22 to 22/23 seasons:

Newcastle +22

Man Utd +17

Villa +16

Arsenal +15

Brentford +13

Brighton +11

Palace -3

Everton -3

Man City - 4

Leeds -7

Wolves -10

Spurs -11

Southampton -15

West Ham -16

Leicester -18

Liverpool -25

Chelsea -30

Edited by nbthree3

At 37, I've had the worst year of my life this year. The only bit of light at the end of the tunnel has been provided by this place and my manager.

Both NO and wor Eddie have kept me going to an extent that you folk will never know. Thank you to my friends and my NO fam, and thank you to the bloke that gave us all that spark.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

At 37, I've had the worst year of my life this year. The only bit of light at the end of the tunnel has been provided by this place and my manager.

Both NO and wor Eddie have kept me going to an extent that you folk will never know. Thank you to my friends and my NO fam, and thank you to the bloke that gave us all that spark.

Keep going mate! More good times to come!

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Not why I do it but thanks very much.