Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

I'd wondered what comment Simon Bird was rattling on about in the press conference. Here we go...

GIuaGbLXQAAW4bF.jpeg

Haven't seen the press conference, but that's embarrassing if that got brought up.

That Burnsie has a learning disability so can’t really blame his thought processes but Bird has lost any tiny modicum or respect he had as a poor man’s journalist by thinking that’s a reference point for our fanbase.  What a fucking wallop. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Glad I left, it’s annoying not being able to read tweets that have some value but overall it’s been a net gain leaving that shithole

Honestly can't say I've missed it at all since binning it. 

And I can't believe the alien botherer still commands such an audience on the shithole. Anyone following and/or quoting him is a wrong'un. 

Edit: Which one is Simon Bird? You're a cunt. 

Edited by NEEJ
Bird's a cunt.

Just watched Eddie’s prematch interview. He is such a good leader and man. Does look like he’s feeling the pressure a bit though. Find myself wanting a good performance for him more than for myself. Odd but true 🤷‍♂️

Left side a bag of shit and a yawning chasm between the midfield and defence. Yes, City are much better and we're on a hiding to nothing, but it's the same bloody problems over and over again that we had vs Luton, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Forest, etc etc. 

The summer is going to be huge. I'm worried he's extended Lascelles (unless he's playing the Dummett role next year and plays like 2-3 cup games) because we need such massive surgery and he seems as though he's sentimental and overly loyal to players who aren't good enough.

He needs to fix these glaring issues with the side because clearly opposition scouts are watching us and telling their lads to exploit it week after week. We're easy to play against and predictable. He said fewer games, some players back and more training time would improve things and we look as bad or worse most weeks.

He pitches learning as one of his key strengths and we've had the exact same issues for about four months now. It's really concerning and I haven't a clue how much mitigation the powers that be will give him for the injuries as we're not improving now we're getting players and time back.

Months of the same problems not being fixed or even looking close to being fixed.

Left side shit and midfield offering no help at all, literally any player that runs at us and we fall apart.

Edited by Aiston

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

I think he's dead man walking unfortunately. Done a poor job this season and I'd be surprised if PIF decide to keep him on tbh.

I hope he stays, but I doubt it.

Hard to disagree.  The injury excuse is becoming less relevant and performances are getting worse, not improving. Some might say he's earned another season...10 years ago maybe, but patience has no place now.

Our last trophy of any significance was 15 years before I was born, and I'm beginning to doubt I'll live long enough to see the next