Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

On 21/03/2024 at 02:39, sushimonster85 said:

All this has gotten me thinking of a (semi) interesting tangent. Which (PL era) manager under-performed the most in relation to what they had in terms of squad and funds? Guess the easy/obvious answer in Gullit. Though I think McClaren gives him a pretty good run. 

I actually think in terms of PL finishes Bruce had us almost exactly where we deserved to be, not that he had much to do with it at all. 

Gullit’s squad wasn’t particularly good at all - it was a bottom half squad; which is what Robson managed in successive seasons when he took over from Gullit

1 minute ago, arnonel said:

Lots of fun 

Can't wait for numpties on here to put a negative spin

You just did it yourself in a way :lol: Great stuff and good to see. 

Edited by Ikon

Have to question the integrity of managers that will make a laugh and a joke of some innocent footballers just trying to do what they love tbh. 

33 minutes ago, wormy said:

Have to question the integrity of managers that will make a laugh and a joke of some innocent footballers just trying to do what they love tbh. 

Lewis Hall’d a couple of them. Ugly scenes

Presser was borderline unwatchable with that dickhead sniffing and snorting down the mic. Not the first time either that it's happened; so fucking amateurish. 

35 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Worrying. 

He should be watching scout reports for the summer transfer window.

Nah that's Shola's job. Due to FFP we can only afford loans or something... 😄

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Presser was borderline unwatchable with that dickhead sniffing and snorting down the mic. Not the first time either that it's happened; so fucking amateurish. 

Blabbering on about how much he can’t stand Lewis hall.

15 hours ago, gbandit said:

That is quality stuff, on all counts. Lovely to see them both enjoying themselves 

Given the season we're having I'm surprised they've got time for stuff like that. They should be spending more time on the training pitch sorting Botman's knee out.