Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Delighted for him, still think should have brought on Hall earlier especially with the money spent on him.

Fair play though, Barnes really saved him from another awkward week.

Must must must must sort the defensive situation out in the summer because he seems to not have the answers for it at the moment.

Always seemingly have a chance with this guy, even when things look bleak.

So glad for him. Such a pleasure seeing him make so many on here look so silly. Get in! :lol:

Massive result for him.   At 1-3 we were looking so bad. 

Then West Ham Just shrunk and we created Chances and opportunities. Then we got the penalty and capitalised. 

Great from Hall. Great from Barnes. Gordon was good at RW let’s go.  

The result was fantastic the match in most not great but you have to be happy with the comeback. Fuck this trust lark play hall he's technically great and offers so much balance .

Rubbish game of football and he got some much wrong but was bailed out by some quality moments from some of our players, Almrion's injury was an absolute stroke of fortune for him, he needs to sort this shit out.

I love the bloke for what he has done for us since taking over but no way this is the way forward, there is a lot of problems that are not being sorted.

Just now, KaKa said:

So glad for him. Such a pleasure seeing him make so many on here look so silly. Get in! :lol:

Im pro Howe. But grow up. Just like the other minority that are too harsh at times. 

3 minutes ago, Zero said:

seriously Howe got it fucking wrong before 3:1. Certainly you can be happy for the result alone, that’s a great comeback. But if you look in details that’s a very poor performance from our side. West Ham just sit back and wait for the goals to happen.

We conceded three goals again. again and again. I really can’t be happy for this. You can feel free to celebrate

Fuck off, man. 

1 minute ago, Zero said:

seriously Howe got it fucking wrong before 3:1. Certainly you can be happy for the result alone, that’s a great comeback. But if you look in details that’s a very poor performance from our side. West Ham just sit back and wait for the goals to happen.

We conceded three goals again. again and again. I really can’t be happy for this. You can feel free to celebrate

Our bad line wasn't organised after our CB was injured for the first goal. Also Dubravka didn't come out making it an easier chance that it should have been.

2nd a very contentious goal.

3rd a defensive mess.

Every stat available says we should have won the game comfortably.

I guess you would have wanted the team to respond to being 3-1 down and they did.  Of course you should be happy.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

How are we being silly? We were terrible before the subs come on mate.

Same problems remained but his subs were good especially considering the limitations of the injuries forcing his hand.

Not sure what to make of the whole game tbh :lol: big list of good and bad stuff.

Good result regardless, well done to him and JT who looked buzzing.

2 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

They're (Zero) a doom mongerer and always have been. It's fucking tedious. 

Fucking hell. Tell me what’s the reasoning behind the Krafth substitution and the Halls treatment then? Tell me what the fuck are the whole team is doing for their first goal? Where is the coaching? Keep on losing the same pattern of goals every game? Cheap goals again and again? We are closing to have the worst defence record in the league and should that not being questioned? Doom mongerer? 

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Fucking hell. Tell me what’s the reasoning behind the Krafth substitution and the Halls treatment then? Tell me what the fuck are the whole team is doing for their first goal? Where is the coaching? Keep on losing the same pattern of goals every game? Cheap goals again and again? We are closing to have the worst defence record in the league and should that not being questioned? Doom mongerer? 

Yes. Every fucking time.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

Just now, Zero said:

We've just won 4-3, you little rectangle. 

:mung:

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

This is the first league game we have won from a losing position this season.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

This is the first league game we have won from a losing position this season.

And how about the draws? We never fold or stop competing as a team. 

Kudos to the manager.

5 minutes ago, Zero said:

Last year we had almost the best defensive record.

Multiple injuries to all of Burn, Schar, Botman, Trippier, Pope (most of which very long term!) 

I don’t think we win that with many other managers at the helm. Hats off Eddie. Absolutely class! 

But I also don’t think we have the 5th worst defensive record in the league, only behind West Ham and the 3 relegation teams, with many other managers at the helm. 
His defensive management all season has been shocking! He never learns, never changes it and makes himself look foolish when players he won’t start come on and look great. That is where the criticism of him is 100% warranted. It will ultimately be his downfall as Newcastle manager, if anything is. You never win anything shipping 3+ goals a game, and our owners want to win.

Eddie Howe deserves praise, but he also deserves criticism. If you can’t deal with that reality without throwing knicker-wetting fits, fuck off somewhere else. 

Edited by Holmesy

Just now, KaKa said:

And how about the draws? We never fold or stop competing as a team. 

Kudos to the manager.

The only points we have from losing position is the 3 points today, and then one point each from Bournemouth and Luton at home. 

So 5 points from losing positions this season.

3 minutes ago, Shak said:

Feel like if you didn't enjoy that game then you might have lost the plot a bit in terms of why you're a football fan.

Or you're of a certain age where it causes heart issues. 😅