Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd be happy with Fonseca. Be happy with almost any cunt at this stage. 

[emoji38] I would have been happy with Fonseca two weeks ago when it looked like he was coming in.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] I would have been happy with Fonseca two weeks ago when it looked like he was coming in.

Same, like. :lol: Seems really up for the job too. Just happy that we may finally have a manager who plays players in the correct positions. 

Want a manager who has a clear tactical brain and personality to galvanize the players and club/fans. Fonseca seems to be that kind of man - charismatic and smart football guy. Seems like he really wants the job too. Hope it's him! 

33 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Can't see Conte risking his profile on us without any sort of European football or a squad with good and elite players in it. (even in the situation you described)

I really don't think Conte is that complicated. He just wants to be able to get the players he wants without any interference. Provided he's allowed to do that, he'll feel confident in being able to compete eventually.

Just now, KaKa said:

I really don't think Conte is that complicated. He just wants to be able to get the players he wants without any interference. Provided he's allowed to do that, he'll feel confident in being able to compete eventually.

Good luck to him if he thinks he's gonna get that with Levy in charge.

19 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

I'm actually more concerned with who the DoF will be than manager.

I have an inkling “new beginnings” will be filling his nappy over this very thing next. 

3 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Good luck to him if he thinks he's gonna get that with Levy in charge.

Absolutely going to be a car crash which will be fun :lol:

Levy is watching West Ham's rise, Arsenal look like they're finding their feet again, Chelsea are already dominant, and even little Palace just down the road are looking better than Spurs lately. London's closing in on him :lol:

He's shat his pants and gone and offered Conte the world to appear relevant. Once Conte keeps asking for the world it will all blow up eventually. Maybe then Spurs will do what they should have done all along and sack Levy :lol: