Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

It will probably be someone left-field who hasn’t been linked or fancied IMO. And probably a short-term appointment. My reason of thinking is that we’ve probably been turned down by our first/preferred targets and those are names who are intrinsic with the preferred DOF role. I’d take anyone really who would guarantee us staying up until next season, but who could do that? 

25 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I want Emery, he’d be superb here I feel.

i was listening to Hawksbee and Jacobs earlier and the European football pundit they had on (Andy someone) was saying he thought both Favre and Emery would be very good choices. Favre seemingly can get quick results. Emery seems like he’d be a bit of a Rafa type character, massive attention to detail.

14 minutes ago, Bossman said:

I'd be suprised if it was Emery, was banging a lass from up here and blamed her for a dip in Arsenals form - google Emery / Whitewitch...

My goodness :lol:

Does not paint him in a good light at all. I'd be concerned now :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Christophe Galtier and Luis Campos. Trust the process.

Done really well at more or less every club. 

Not keen on galtier at all having watched Lille lot. Would likely mean we get David in January though.. so silver linings.

Likeable dude though.

Edited by toontownman

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Not keen on galtier at all having watched Lille lot. Would likely mean we get David in January though.. so silver linings.

Likeable dude though.

I agree tbh. He gets points though, even if a bit conservative. 

11 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Likeable dude though.

Thought he managed nice 

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Thought he managed nice 

Real nice..It's a personal preference I suppose.

Yeah he moved after winning the title with Lille over money dispute I think and not having the backing to push the team further. Could be wrong.

Great with youth, was excellent at st.etienne and we have been linked heavily to him in the past. I don't think his st. Etienne team were disjointed like Lille, more attacking and flowing I think. There are just some selfish personalities in the Lille team, they managed to win the league without looking like they liked playing with each other.

Not sure how Nice have looked under him