Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I hope we get Gerard just to see my dad - who when Gerard got clapped off by some of our fans when they beat us 6-0 was standing up on his own raging and shouting "he's a fucking CUNT man!" - have to support Stevie G.

:lol: 

Martinez can fuck off as well.  With the pool of talent he has Belgium should be European and World Champions.

Edited by Sima

9 hours ago, Nepharite said:

The person that put £90K on Bruce going next must be gan radge atm. 

Prob Alex Bruce

Joking aside no book in the world would be taking more than £20 on these type of markets, Harry Redknapp was the death of next manager market / next manager to leave markets with his Betfair shenanigans 

7 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Who says he isn't? :bluestar: ;)💸💰

I'd be shocked though.

Some rumours say that Benitez had NUFC takeover clausul in his contract

Edited by veriaqa

48 minutes ago, veriaqa said:

Some rumours say that Benitez had NUFC takeover clausul in his contract

He's back home at Liverpool, he's not going to give that up to come here. I think any other city in the world and there'd be a chance, but he's wanted to be back on Merseyside since Real Madrid. 

That and he's not the type to walk out on a club two months into the job.

Move on guys, we'll get a new manager worthy of the role. 

4 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Gerrard seems like a massive gamble to me. 

SPL isn’t comparable to the premier league. 

Hes done well with them in the Europa league. Celtic were flat our dominating that league. To stop them winning 10 in a row was no mean feat. That would never have been forgotten up there. So was massive pressure on him last season. Rangers would finish top 12 of the premier league no bother

I'll throw a curve ball into the park - how about Paolo Maldini - technical director at AC Milan. Not been mentioned anywhere but just thought he might be what we need. Someone with obvious technical understanding of the finer points of the game and a world name that any player from around the globe could relate to; Just a thought!

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Not compared to Steve Bruce he’s not.

True however he was flirting with the Arsenal job that time and used it to get the payrise from Leicester. I personally think he’s a slimy cunt albeit a very good coach. 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

I can't believe I'm going to write this sentence but I don't particularly want us to get Zidane

Show me a quote that better sums up how mental the last 72 hours have been.

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Would anyone take Hassenhuttl for a few years until we get established and can entice a CL winning manager? 

Was coming on to say the same thing, I think he would be ideal for a few years.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I keep seeing favre linked does anyone know much about him at all ? Style of play etc?

https://amp.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/lucien-favre-5-things-on-borussia-dortmund-s-new-coach-reus-balotelli-5165

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucien_Favre

style of play in the wiki link sounds great.

Edited by Manxst