Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

15 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Fucking stoked we finally have a manager that will instill a "we can beat these" mentality in the squad again. The defeatist attitude has been around the club far too long.

100% mate.

Well I think this is right for where we are at. Howe in, emery would have been amazing but now this is the start of the new era. The first official appointment by the new owners. 

Whatever happens happens we are looking like we are going to go down but who knows theres 29 games time to get behind the club as the future is now

Three weeks to end up with Howe, knowing much more exciting candidates were spoken with, leaves me underwhelmed and pissed off. Don't think he's anything special and I worry how brittle his Bournemouth team ended up being that he'll lack the ability to transform us defensively.

I really hope he proves me wrong and turns out to be a massive success. He's got a hell of a job on.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Quite telling and exciting that he isn’t bringing his technical director with him who helped him with transfers and who he wanted to take to Celtic. We’ve obviously said we have our own lined up 

Massively important that we push the boat out to get someone that is top class in this area :thup:

Get in! 

I won’t lie, I wanted Rafa, Ten Hag or Emery but I definitely did not want Lampard, Gerrard or Martinez.

He’ll do for me. Feels like we can all pull in the same direction now and properly celebrate the dawning of the new era. The time is Howe!