Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Ryder agrees ^^ https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-eddie-howe-talks-22073435

Eddie Howe is hoping to agree a deal with Newcastle United in due course after a day of positive talks with the Magpies.

Chronicle Live understands an agreement between Amanda Staveley and the new Toon board is close with the 43-year-old and a three-year deal may be signed in time for the weekend clash at Brighton & Hove Albion.

However, all of the formalities for the deal are yet to be completed.

And if it does go through Howe could take the game in from the stands with most of the preparation already done by Graeme Jones and the remaining back-room team.

54 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Mcclaren actually had a better CV than Howe when we appointed him to be fair.

Aye but Howe has never came across as a braindead moron prior to his appointment at NUFC unlike Mclaren. 

Edited by Mr Raspberry Jam

Just now, Beth said:

I'll nail my colours to the mast here and say he'll be a disaster. Hope I'm proved wrong, time will tell.

Little ray of sunshine, aren’t you? Can’t buy any of the out of contract in the summer players, Tino responsible for the collapse in the 90’s, and now not backing our potential new manager with no reason whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Doesn't kick off for another 2 days

Can see him meeting players tomorrow and offering advice to Jones, maybe involved in some of the gamelan, then being in the stands. Don't see him taking full charge. Also gives him an out if we get obliterated!

5 minutes ago, Beth said:

I'll nail my colours to the mast here and say he'll be a disaster. Hope I'm proved wrong, time will tell.

I mean the odds are good. The majority of managerial appointments are in the long run.

I will yang your Ying though and say he will do great and be a great placeholder.